Best suit

WTYD

• 1 month later...

I beg to differ. I found the hulk buster the best suit for all mission except the flying fortress. I used Classic armor for that. You need a suit that has a lot of armor for you be able to survive how cheap this game this. I only used classic on the flying fortress and the rest was Hulk. Play smart and use the map the your advatage.

• 2 weeks later...

i have to agree with metaphorically. unless theres some way to utilize that stealth and keep your energy up, i can't use that centurion suit worth a damn. maybe if it outranged the enemies but it doesn't so i stay away from that suit altogether. the hulkbuster is working out for me pretty well. i can keep it on weapon support and still survive quite alot of damage. for those pesky flying units just use the unibeam. the flying fortress took a couple of tries but i had to switch to the classic suit. the time i beat it is when i only died once on the way to the fortress itself. i just reached the save pepper mission and this is nuts, all the suits suck!

Edited by MadMikeD420

• 1 month later...

Hulk Buster no way!! If you play this game on formatable then you are going to get shot down just as fast with this suit as with the others. Silver Centurion is the best suit, i mean i cant even imagine going against Iron Monger with the hulkbuster, its way to slow.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Suit most certainly matters, but the Centurian is pretty much the best and has been my fav since I was a kid. Hulkbuster will be your friend if you just cannot stop getting hit on formidable though. Saved my butt on Save Pepper just now. Only down side is its speed. That can cause you to get fudged over if speed is of the essence.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I beg to differ. I found the hulk buster the best suit for all mission except the flying fortress. I used Classic armor for that. You need a suit that has a lot of armor for you be able to survive how cheap this game this. I only used classic on the flying fortress and the rest was Hulk. Play smart and use the map the your advatage.

Agreed. I tried using Silver Centurion and found it didn't have the armor needed. I actually used Hulk Buster on all the levels. Heavy armor helps with damage and its got some pretty powerful canons. They only reason you would really want the other ones is the speed you give up for HB's power. I ignored almost all the side missions on my Formidable playthrough.

• 1 month later...

depends on the mission. Silver Centurion is good but overrated; it can get the job done, but its secondary weapon can't track enemies (long range tho which is good) and it has slightly weaker armor. Hulkbuster is also real good, but missing the quick evasion thrusters which sucks on levels full of things that shoot missles at you and its slow rate of fire means its not good on killing smaller agile enemies, but its super great on missions full of big slow moving targets.

there were some instances I found the Mark III armor to be the best thanks to being able to adjust its weapons layout.

Edited by Fried Cola

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...