Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I'm up for playing Campaign on Legendary.

I'm also up for doing the Spartan Ops on Legendary.

I have a mic and will be able to talk upto around 10pm but after that I can't.

I can play and listen though!

I'm on Halo most of the time at the moment so send me a message if your interested in grouping up.

Cheers :D

GT: R3S1D3NT EVIL X

Edited by joshua777777

I will be on about 1 1/2 hours that's 9pm GMT I have done spartan ops legendary, so I just want to play co-op campaign heroic or legendary I don't mind which hopefully get some level specific achievements also.

So if anybody wants to play co-op later or over next few days message me on live.

im on mission 2 solo but will happily play through again on legendary with anyone who wants to. will also play all spartan ops on legendary as ive only been able to do them on heroic (30+ friends on my xbl list and im the only person playing halo nobody owns it :eek:)

add me GT: BCS Sanchezz

Looking for someone to do Heroic co-op campaign with me, i've already finished solo Legendary so shouldn't have any trouble especially with another player or two. Add/message me simonjwood is the gamertag, willing to do it all tonight as well cos im a fucking loose cannon.

Looking for 3 people to do the "Bros to the Close" achievement, heroic campaign.

Also looking for some people to run Legendary Spartan Ops later tonight, all episodes.

GT: LykanLunatik

EDIT: Done with bros to the close, still taking people for legendary spartan ops. only have one person so far.

Also, please do not just send a friend request, send a message

Edited by LykanLunatik