999 career points

Vampire x360a

Yikes, that really sucks. It took me literally 11 playing hours to do that achievement alone. I got everything else on my first career and did a second one for that achievement.

Here's my Live Eye Profile to prove how long that lame achievement takes.

FFS i finishd the career with 982 or summit! SO NOW I GOTTA DO ANOTHER CAREER!!! is there anyway of keeping record of your career points? cos i (thought) that i was checking mine on the stats ranking thingy, i thought i had about 1500, i'm such a retard, but what are those points for?!

• 5 weeks later...

Ya i know how u feel I had in the 960 some range and I had to do another season. Those one points are just world ranking points the only way u can see your career points is after each season. I easily got it the second time by the time u get to the third season, play the minors but once u get to the game sim all the matches and with the masters and slams can sim the first and maybe second round then just play the rest to win it. I had my same total after season 4 the second time as i did overall the first one so i basically got to sim the whole last season. Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

...I thought I was screwed as I thought I had enough points in season two and skipped all of season 3. I then thankfully found out I was looking at the wrong set of numbers and played season 4 with an albeit gimped world ranking and regained 1st in the world early in season 5. At the end of four I think I had like 580 or so. Ended up winning every tournament in season 5 and ended up with about 1150 points.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...