Dexiduos/Voraciduos Help Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know why the Raid Bosses don't drop seraph crystals for me? I just helped Strator kill 3 of them on PT1 and they didn't drop a single crystal.

The Raid Bosses on PT1 no longer drop seraph crystals since they lowered the levels of them.

...And just got ninja'd!

If anybody needs help, just send me a msg over Live (let me know what the message is in regards to, don't just send a friend request).

GT: ColdSpider72

I'll help with any of the bosses or quests, vanilla game or DLC, except maybe Gee, because too many people don't listen when trying to explain the proper method involved to kill him.

Mic is mandatory. If I wanted to sit in silence for hours, I would play solo.

Unless you are in a party that really wants to hunt him for the sake of doing so, don't waste your time/effort/erridium hunting him. The amount of time it takes to hit all four totems, cut through all the enemies that preempt him, and actually kill him does not justify spending 96 erridium to fight him. And as per usual with the raid bosses in this game, his loot drop is laughable.

If you are in a party, I would recommend each player contribute erridium to summon him, even at a fraction of the erridium cost his loot drop is retarded low.

Of all the raid bosses I've killed in this game, so far the only one worth the effort is Hyperious, since you can just enter/exit the room as many times as you wish and get more than your 8 erridium's worth.

Edited by Drucifer82