kills not counting

Silent Husky

hi all since i downloaded fenix rising dlc i've re uped once. now the problem im getting is my kills not counting i first noticed it while going for captive medal. had to do just under 500 kills more as most did'nt count and tonight i got 1400 kills with the retro lancer over 25 rounds and finished the matches but they did'nt count either. so was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. the figures i've gave above are correct as these sessions were done in private matches. and i checked my meadals before i started.

Edited by Silent Husky

some more specifics would be helpful. Some are specific to different modes, beast, horde and what type of kills are you trying to get?

private/tdm/koth

tdm/35 kills/25 rounds

koth/till time run out with one capture of the ring

retro lancer kills

and kills with boltok pistol whilst holding a meat shield

before i downloaded fenix dlc things were fine. Now most of the kills i get wont count towards the medals. And im doing things the same way i done em before the dlc.

Going on record to say this just happened to me, as well. Got 684 Retro Lancer kills the last match I just completed and only went up around 230 in the progress bar.

Two xboxes, System Link, 15 rounds, KOTH, 1 account + 4 bots vs 3 accounts + 2 bots, Casual, no weapon spawns.

Currently playing Horde with some friends, 4 of us have Fenix Rising and are not seeing any progress towards weapon kills - I didn't think you could get the weapon progress in Horde but one of us doesn't have the DLC and is seeing the progress. If this is a legit problem I hope it's fixed soon.

There's no weapon progress in horde, except for unlocking executions, so that's probably what he's seeing.

There's no weapon progress in horde, except for unlocking executions, so that's probably what he's seeing.

I didn't think there was, but a couple of the friends I was playing with tonight said they thought it did so it threw me a little. Sounds like it was the execution counter he was seeing then.

private/tdm/koth

tdm/35 kills/25 rounds

koth/till time run out with one capture of the ring

retro lancer kills

and kills with boltok pistol whilst holding a meat shield

before i downloaded fenix dlc things were fine. Now most of the kills i get wont count towards the medals. And im doing things the same way i done em before the dlc.

can you tell me that how many players in there ,1 vs 1 or 5 vs 5 ?

can you tell me that how many players in there ,1 vs 1 or 5 vs 5 ?

i play 1 vs 5 or 5 vs 5 depends what medal im working on and wheather a ribbon is required. but it dont matter as tried with different set ups still lose kills now and then but its only the gun medals that are affected on mine. its annoying as its more work to get the onyx medal as if they dont take long enough.