Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May come along and join that 1...sounds good..gonna be very hard to get otherwise....

I am after a few other achievements and can return the favour if anyone is bored...Had a few cans tho mind you..

Few i am after include the 'killing streak' ones and clean sweep on conquest, and dominator..

SR1 UK is my tag...

Cheers people

update for top of the pile. I would like to try for next saturday or sunday around 11 a.m PAC time. Time can be adjusted according to peoples adgenda

1) xxequilibriumxx *

2) raw dawgrd2

3) don manolito *

4) ob1maxims

5) patches4711 *

6) Rand al thor 19

7) tuge34 *

8) zombiepolizist

9) sr1 uk *

10) deathdealer v3

11) ChunkyPython *

12) Everest 06 *

13) Guest *

We have 13 so far so please sign up make this achievement possible

* = ok for Sunday at 11 a.m

Can 2 players boost all the online achievements except Top of the Pile? If so, hit me up GT=Everest 06

Oh and does anyone know what 11 PAC time is in GMT? And is that AM or PM? I might be able to join the 'Top of the Pile' list that equilibrium's made if the times are ok.

Yes, here is how I completed them:

Setup lobby.

1st Person: Setup Lobby, communicate settings.

2nd Person: Search for specific settings, use "search feature" shows all matches in a list.

Join the 1st person setup match

Hit start quickly.

Healing Hands

Healed 10 team members in a Conquest Ranked match.

Host waits for one more person to join then joins persons 2's team.

Once match stated one person find and stand by a exploding object. Other person shhots it, you are down then heal him.

There are more then enough to get this done in one match even with other people on the other team. Just stay together.

Won Deathmatch With Lang

Won a Deathmatch Ranked match playing only as Lang(y button at start of match).

1. Setup lobby, join lobby and switch to Lang. Find the other persons spawn, wait and shoot.

Won Deathmatch With Graves

Won a Deathmatch Ranked match playing only as Graves.

1. Setup lobby, join lobby and switch to Graves(y button at start of match). Find the other persons spawn, wait and shoot.

Deathmatch Dominator

Won a Deathmatch Ranked match, scoring double the kills of your nearest rival.

Same as Won Deathmatch With Graves

Deathmatch Killing Streak

Scored 15 consecutive kills in a Deathmatch Ranked match.

Same as Won Deathmatch With Graves

Won Team Deathmatch With Lang

Same as Won Deathmatch With Graves.

Make sure and communicate settings qucikly so you can join fast and start. It seems once both players hit start no one can join. So it will only be 2 of you.

Won a Team Deathmatch Ranked match playing only as Lang.

Make sure and communicate settings qucikly so you can join fast and start. It seems once both players hit start no one can join. So it will only be 2 of you.

Won Team Deathmatch With Graves

Won a Team Deathmatch Ranked match playing only as Graves.

Carrying The Team

Score over 50% of a winning team's points in a Team Deathmatch Ranked Match.

Team Deathmatch Killing Streak

Scored 15 consecutive kills for a single team in a Team Deathmatch Ranked Match (Any weapon).

Conquest Conquerors

Scored double the other team’s points in a Conquest Ranked match.

Clean Sweep

Held all 5 flags for at least 30 seconds in a Conquest Ranked match.

The trick is to have your settings in advance, so once the host creates the lobby the other can join quickly. This way you can start with only 2 of you.

update for top of the pile. I would like to try for sunday the 24th around 11 a.m PAC time.

1) xxequilibriumxx *

2) Whiskey7Zero *

3) don manolito *

4) patches4711 *

5) Rand al thor 19 *

6) tuge34 *

7) zombiepolizist (maybe)

8) sr1 uk *

9) ChunkyPython *

10) Everest 06 *

11) Guest *

12) Krazyfingas 33o *

13) razonator2000 *

14) Stawman *

15) iLLuZion313 *

16) Jennz4

17) Scarface K *

18) guest*

It looks like we have enough people, but there will be no shows. I will send an invite to all at the same time so it will be a first come first serve type of deal. I will still take peoples names who want to do this. So i don't show favorites to the order of who get the achievement I will probably do a name out of a hat type deal.

* = ok for Sunday at 11 a.m