How many achievements does it take for 1,000,000 gamerscore?

MORON2

Well, that's difficult to say. Some games have as much as ...what was it, 5 achievements to a 1000 gamerscore? While others as high as 99. So there's really no exact number. Not every game goes 50 achievements to a 1000...most times it's something like 32-42 achievements to a 1000. Also assuming we don't count DLC which adds more achievements and any number they wish for the gamerscore.

You're probably not gonna get a total number until Stalion hits 1,000,000.

Edit: Plus Arcade games, WP7 games...man, there's just really no way of knowing for certain. The number could be anywhere from 30K to maybe even 60K depending on what you play mostly.

Well, that's difficult to say. Some games have as much as ...what was it, 5 achievements to a 1000 gamerscore? While others as high as 99. So there's really no exact number. Not every game goes 50 achievements to a 1000...most times it's something like 32-42 achievements to a 1000. Also assuming we don't count DLC which adds more achievements and any number they wish for the gamerscore.

You're probably not gonna get a total number until Stalion hits 1,000,000.

Edit: Plus Arcade games, WP7 games...man, there's just really no way of knowing for certain. The number could be anywhere from 30K to maybe even 60K depending on what you play mostly.

^Exactly. And even then it'll be just a rough estimate.

Taking Stallion's current gamerscore per achievement average and dividing that out of 1 million would seem to be a logical estimate

He currently has 750,505 and has 31,583 achievements making the average 23.76 and then divide 1,000,000 by 23.76 = 42,087.54

Given the fact of what TV mentioned it could very from 40,000 to 45,000 very easily. Just depends on what you play and your % does play into this a bit.

I did it for Smrnov as well; his average is higher at 24.3 gs/achievement making his estimated mark 41,152.26

Edited by KillerBEA

It'll be a case by case situation since achievements don't have a standard 10G value, else it'd be easy to work out.

To do a weird estimate which would never be true, every game has 1000G and it'd take 1,000 games with 1,000G to hit 1,000,000G. ASSUMING every game were to have 50 achievements each, you'd need to hit 50000 achievements. Assuming again if every achievement was worth 20G. Unfortunately it's not so simple as there isn't really a standard for how many a game should have.

It depends on the value of the achievements you're getting really.

Like the thread title says. I'd take a guess at about 33,660 - 35,000. It's been bugging me, I want to know roughly how many achievements it would take to get to 1,000,000. Even if they're just guesses.

Well considering I'm at around 12,500 i think, you'd be off by a few thousand probably.

There is no exact number. It depends on what games you play and which achievements you get. I'd be more interested in knowing the least number of achievements possible to get 1 million points.

Obviously the 5 points or less will take at least 200,000 or more achievements.

There is an exact number, and that number is exactly the least number of achievements possible. To calculate that you list every achievement in descending point order then keep adding them until you hit 1 million, the number of achievements needed being the number of additions plus one.

I looked on TA and hoped they'd have such a list but no luck.

There is an exact number, and that number is exactly the least number of achievements possible. To calculate that you list every achievement in descending point order then keep adding them until you hit 1 million, the number of achievements needed being the number of additions plus one.

I looked on TA and hoped they'd have such a list but no luck.

It's more complicated than that though isn't it?

Most high point achievements are for things like completing games on hard.. so can't be unlocked until after the low scoring ones...

• 3 months later...

I have achieved 11,000. And have 260K. But it all just remains in the achievement sizes I suppose. It could be anywhere from 30-45K I believe.

And to reiterate what someone above me said, I also hope smrnov beats Stallion to 1 Million.