how does the game play

ronaldkrueger77yahoo.com

No store upgrade, its more about moving products between cities and increasing/improving your fleet with adding convoys. Its actually pretty addictive, the graphics is not great, but the loading times are extremely short and even though the gameplay gets repetitive, somehow it is still one of those games that are difficult to stop playing... :)

what everyone else has said its a Trading sim with some ship combat etc

you can take over towns and create your own nation, towns do grow bigger you can create your own supply chains/production plants etc and yeah pretty good fun and completly different from the normal games on the box

To me it looks quite a bit like Sid Meier's Pirates, which is one of my all time favorite games. If someone would be kind enough to confirm this, I'll pick it as ASAP.

Yep, Pirates without the sword fights (well I haven't had one yet), but a more in depth trading system, buried tresasure, lost relatives etc. etc.

I just ordered a copy and i like the positive comments. Haven't played these type of games for a while but this one stuck out for me.

Looking forward to giving it a go :woop:

yeah ,if you like your strategy/sim type games that we dont get to see many of these days , you'll love it.Personally ,i used to love these games on p.c but they dont seem to be as popular on consoles. Be warned though, the term "time sink" doesnt even begin to describe it.:woop:

• 2 months later...

Hi, i've just seen this game for download on demand and it looks like it might be fun.

What i was wanting to know and can't see the answer anywhere, is this game like Tropico 4 where you can take as long as you like to finish a mission? or are mission's timed based.

as i might not download it if you have to complete mission within a time limit like Tropico 3.....

......Thanks.....

Hi, i've just seen this game for download on demand and it looks like it might be fun.

What i was wanting to know and can't see the answer anywhere, is this game like Tropico 4 where you can take as long as you like to finish a mission? or are mission's timed based.

as i might not download it if you have to complete mission within a time limit like Tropico 3.....

......Thanks.....

the game is self is never ending and the campaign doesnt have any time constraints. The only thing is are the side missions to find a shipwreck or collect resources by a certain date but you get like 20/30 days so you never feel too rushed

the game is self is never ending and the campaign doesnt have any time constraints. The only thing is are the side missions to find a shipwreck or collect resources by a certain date but you get like 20/30 days so you never feel too rushed

That's good info to know, just what i was wanting to know.....

I might now give this ago, at some point......

Thanks for the reply........:woop: