Very Easy "Lemmr upgrade ya" Achievement Method

Recnef

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1104/s48.jpgLemme Upgrade Ya 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Advanced a Commendation to a Silver state.

There seems to be a bit of confusion with respect to this Chieve -- though it is probably one of the easiest to unlock if you approach it right... If you are interested in both unlocking it and in earning Silver or higher level in several commendations, it has been my experience that the first part of Mission 8 -- New Alexandria -- is one of the best places to get this.

When the mission starts, get into your craft and fly to the right of the start point, keeping your eye out for a building near the monorail-like link that runs between several buildings. The one that you want has three helipads on it that are lit by orange neon markers -- and the building itself also has the marker, and two lights that sort of look like eyes.

You will need to kill the two anti-air gunners on the deck of this building to either side of the central helipad before it is safe to hover here.

Hover in front of this building -- this is the middle section of what a lot of players call "Dropship Alley" because it is part of an established route used by dropships in this mission.

Instead of hunting down targets, they will come to you -- simply hover in front of the central helipad. This is a target-rich environment with logs of Banshees and drop ships. Simply killing them as they appear will net you gains in the following Commendations:

• Right of Way (Destroy an Enemy occupied vehicle during Campaign)
  • Walking Tank (Earn a multi-kill during the campaign)
  • Cannon Fodder (Kill an infantry-class enemy during Campaign)
  • Super Soldier (Earn a spree of any type during Campaign)
  • War Machine (Kill an enemy with a vehicle during Campaign)

The dropships have a varying number of troops on board -- this appears to be a random mix of infantry and commanders with an odd SpecOps thrown in every now and then. The Banshees are a random mix of both Infantry and Commander types.

Cannon Fodder and Right of Way seem to be the fastest accumulators, and Super Soldier and War Machine the slowest, with Walking Tank in the middle, but all of these do level!

In addition to raising your Commendation levels this method also raises your rank and CR bank, so it is a good place to take a break and grind for an hour or two if you like...

Hope that helps :)

Whenever I destroy a dropship I get 4cR and no multi-kills ?

Also, after 20mins I got 585cR.

Could'a got 3K+ in score attack in that time.

I don't think the point of this is to farm credits, it's to rank your commendations for the achievement. The OP just said getting the extra Cr on top was a bonus.

Does this have to be done on Normal or better? Can you save quit with this method or do you have to complete the mission to get the commendations? Also, what is the best method of getting a new falcon after it gets really damaged?

I did it on Legendary for a while, with some skulls on. It's not all that hard assuming you destroy most of the banshee before they get too close, and you don't accidentally fly into the line of fire of a turret. Once your falcon is all sorts of messed up, simply hover with the cockpit over land so when you jump out it falls off the building and into oblivion. Soon after you'll get a message from Kat telling you to press up on the d-pad for an evac/falcon, and viola. You actually spawn near the place the OP is talking about. Although you'll have to wait a few seconds before your new ride shows up. The game checkpoints nearly all over the place when you fly. So it's easy to quit/save at any time.

That not on the right at the start of the mission; that's straight ahead up front.

Then the description of where it is is incorrect. This is the building he referred to. Drop ships and Banshees come flying through this spot all the time. I've done this three times today, so I know that it is the right spot, whether the description is correct or not. :)