The game you just can't / couldn't finish on the hardest possible difficulty ?

vvalentin85

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
guitar hero/band hero games jeez talk about hard kudos to the gamers that have beaten the game on the hardest difficulty

any cod games the reason behind that is im still a rookie at those games

Thanks man ^ Beat GH2,GH3'the story songs,WT,5,and RB2 on Expert :)

I first said Kane and lynch 2-cause its broken,but less then halfway done today on EXTREME. :)

I have to do no more then 2 levels a day out of boredom and pissed off ness :p But gonna get through it.

Although I beat all the songs in Story mode on Expert in GH III I have yet to beat LOU on Expert. I gave up long ago. I kept getting too mad every time I saw that stupid Main Menu. I hate how its all done by LUCK. One time I actually had the ''Whammy bar'' power up but I forgot to use it at the ''Green part'' (Which is GUARNTEED To beat him) and failed :mad::mad::mad: That was the only time I could have ever beaten the tyrant. :(

Had I beat him I would have not only got ''Right hand of God'' achivement but ''all of the difficultys beat'' achivement. FUCK GH 3 :( :(

Edited by Deadsea 1993

There's a few for me. Spec Ops: The Line is probably my most frustrating though... It's almost unfair how often you die and how quickly. I can not develop a solid strategy to conquer it... I'm a patient man but I've never wanted to throw my controller so hard. IF I ever beat it, I'm going to shoot the disc with my .22. Give it an honorable send off.

Ninja Gaiden II. That was just about impossible on the hardest difficulty. I say "just about" since I got up to the bit after that massive plane breaks up, but it was very slow going just to get to that point. Just didn't have the patience for that.

Also Lost Planet. Seemed to spend most of my time on the floor. Get knocked over so damn easy.

Bioshock. I am stuck on the last boss battle, and I have no idea how to beat it.

If you can revert to a previous save you made before the last boss battle, I recommend

[spoiler=Wouldyoukindly]that you stock up on grenade launcher ammo, and heat seaking RPGs. Also, use the Security Bullseye plasmid that comes with the free DLC.

So for round one, nail him with the heat seeking RPGs, use only the security bullseye plasmid during round two, and for the final round just use standard grenade launcher ammo. That's how I did it anyway. Be sure you have max amount of health kits and eve hypos.

Every game I've tried on the hardest difficulty, I've beaten. World at War on veteran, Dead Space 2 on hardcore, etc.

I think I'll try Max Payne 3 on New York Minute Hardcore soon, and see how I fare against that.

And Bioshock: Infinite's 1999 mode without using one of those dollar bill vending machines for that scavenger hunt achievement. Once I get my hands on the game.

I havn't come across a game that I'v given up on or couldn't complete, but I'd rather 100% ninja gaiden 2 again then try and beat the heart of the reich level on world at war. Literally took me 5 hours of frustration to beat that level. R.I.P. wired white controller.