Been here a while, never posted before. Hi

xsuicidesn0wmanx

Whats up guys, I've been using this website for quite a long time now, keeping track of a few mints while using the lists to see which I have left to go. However I haven't really used the forums for much, until now of course.

I have a friend I usually hunt for mints with, our inside joke is we refer to them as 'cheese mints' or just mints, but lately its becoming harder and harder to find games we both have/can afford, or in some cases the level of skill, or teamwork, just isn't there to finish some of the tasks

I am looking for people to help boost on games that are not currently active. Games like Prey, which do not have a large community supporting them and thus our actions will not disrespect any of the people who actually play to enjoy the game, rather than gain accolades or mints.

I also need help with some of the last spec ops missions for Modern Warfare 3, but that is just the tip of a very large iceberg. I currently own between 150-175 games for the 360, and rent from gamefly, if anyone else around here is looking for co-op partners or boosting partners for some of the older online games just let me know, if I have the game I'll jump on for sure.

Just to add, a few games I'm looking for some assistance with... Inversion co-op, Dark Souls(wouldn't mind finding someone to tag team certain bosses with), Most of the Halo mints, pretty much anything with co-op.

So if you need help with something, ask me if I have the game, theres a good chance I'll be ready & willing to join up with you. I'm currently near 67k GS and hope to be able to at least join the 100k club this year, if not by summers end.

Welcome to the forums! I LOVE that you call achievements "cheese mints"! LOL I'm going to have to start calling them that. As you can tell by my GS, not quite as serious as you are in hunting them down, however. If you haven't already done so, you might want to add your name in the stickied thread at the top of this forum titled "Got friends?..." and/or look for co-op partners in the forums of the games in which you are interested in tracking down those illusive mints. Good luck, and hope you enjoy your time here on the site. :)