Free Killer Instinct, XBL Money, and Xbox Ones!

gazmaster1

^Though I'm likely to not win...I have a Visa Debit card through my job at McDonalds (blah, yeah yeah...) and while it works most places (including the Marketplace), I technically don't have 499.99 in my account right now .__. would...it overdraft me if I DID win? Even if they take away the charge there's still not enough money in the account in the first place...so...not good or does it even matter?

The card itself is from Paychek Plus, does not work at Redbox and some gas stations don't accept it. I haven't faced too many other issues with it...otherwise it works just like a regular debit, pulling out of some account in Switzerland or some shit (kidding...I really don't know where it comes from). Money gets loaded every pay period.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^Though I'm likely to not win...I have a Visa Debit card through my job at McDonalds (blah, yeah yeah...) and while it works most places (including the Marketplace), I technically don't have 499.99 in my account right now .__. would...it overdraft me if I DID win? Even if they take away the charge there's still not enough money in the account in the first place...so...not good or does it even matter?

The card itself is from Paychek Plus, does not work at Redbox and some gas stations don't accept it. I haven't faced too many other issues with it...otherwise it works just like a regular debit, pulling out of some account in Switzerland or some shit (kidding...I really don't know where it comes from). Money gets loaded every pay period.

It doesn't charge you $499 then take it away. It is just a $0.00 charge from MS Store. So you would actually be alright if you were to win.

It doesn't charge you $499 then take it away. It is just a $0.00 charge from MS Store. So you would actually be alright if you were to win.

Alright good =) here's to hoping I can win one. I don't think the gamerscore and tenure thing determine whether they hand you an X1 or not. A friend of mine has over 250K with high tenure and only got KI. Plus some people here have stated having less gamerscore than even myself and they won an X1 so...fingers crossed >.< come on round of emails, smile on TVtheWantstowinafuckingX1!

I did try and lock these down yesterday but someone saw fit to change that.

Congrats to the winners but these threads are now devolving into people moaning about not winning despite having "X amount of tenure/GS". No one knows how they made the choices or if there is going to be further winners.

If there are then we now know the whole thing is legit, so just follow the instructions in the email you get but remember to NEVER give out your personal info before checking that the number you called and person you are speaking to is legit. That goes without saying.

Good luck to everyone going forward.