Disappeard from marketplace?

Lucabiax

hello guys I have a problem with this game. about 1 week ago I've downloaded the demo of tb on my wp7 phone and liked it; today I wanted to buy the full version but I noticed that this game wasn't in the list of the marketplace anymore ( I tryed to use the "Unlock the Full Game" voice on the game menu but the "Buy" button wasn't there )

anybody got the same problem ?

• 2 weeks later...

Damn it, damn it, damn it.

I accidentally uninstalled this from my phone, and can't get it back. I have 5 Gamerscore from it. ONE achievement, permanently attached to my Gamercard and no way to get the rest.

Damn it.

Damn it, damn it, damn it.

I accidentally uninstalled this from my phone, and can't get it back. I have 5 Gamerscore from it. ONE achievement, permanently attached to my Gamercard and no way to get the rest.

Damn it.

That's so stupid that they don't have it in your download history in case you need to redownload it. Although it is a rare circumstance, but still, you should be able to grab regardless of if it's delisted or not.

That's so stupid that they don't have it in your download history in case you need to redownload it. Although it is a rare circumstance, but still, you should be able to grab regardless of if it's delisted or not.

No kidding. I looked through my entire purchase history on Zune, and it's not listed there anymore.

Siiiigh...

• 1 month later...

Quick update:

Microsoft has announced that they're preparing a parental control solution for WP7's "Mango" update, due this fall. That means M-rated games can come back to WP7.

Fingers crossed they remember to put Twin Blades back on there!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that's total BS. Unless Microsoft gives you a refund for pulling the game, there's no real justification for permanently removing it from the marketplace. You paid for it, it's yours. Also since, I'm assuming, the developers want to continue making money, they'll just change the game a bit so it lowers the M rate to a T. I think it was cuz of all the zombie blood.

But hopefully this game comes back onto the WP7, I really wanted to get my hands on it even though it's repetitive like an MFer!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...