Bipolar achievement

beatstradivari

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys!

I can't stop playing this game. It's a good time waster and the achievements are very rewarding. However, I find the Bipolar achievement rather difficult. I found out that sometimes it's possible to use a gap 2 or even 3 times and yet I don't get more than 30 turns in a single game.

Any hint?

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3790/2.jpg Change side more than 50 times in one session - 35 :gsicon:

Change side more than 50 times in one session

• On the bigger holes you can actually get 2 switches out of the one hole. This is done by judging the small jump(just tap the screen and let go immediately) slightly before they hole which will flip u over then back again giving u 2 switches.

• On medium holes ( usually within your first 1-5 holes on the ground, personally it was always 1-3 but occasionally was on abit more) you can get 2 flips out of these also. This is done by small jumping as your ball goes over the edge towards the flip. This is the tricker one and can cause death so I would recommend only trying this at the very start as it gets very hard to do later in the game. I used this method to get an extra 2-3 flips on my achievement run.

• The lower the points the easier the level is so avoid the point balls if possible. I would recommend against picking up the twin ball if possible BUT and a massive BUT pick it up if u haven't come across alot of point dots and just let one side die. This is because after every twin mode there is always flip as the game is geared for you to join them up. Picking it up can clear the dots away ( keeping your score down ) and give you some easy flips after a small jump sequence.

Using these methods u'll popped the achievement at the mid 1700.

ty oI 420 RUSH Io, for the tip.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3790/2.jpg Change side more than 50 times in one session - 35 :gsicon:

Change side more than 50 times in one session

• On the bigger holes you can actually get 2 switches out of the one hole. This is done by judging the small jump(just tap the screen and let go immediately) slightly before they hole which will flip u over then back again giving u 2 switches.

• On medium holes ( usually within your first 1-5 holes on the ground, personally it was always 1-3 but occasionally was on abit more) you can get 2 flips out of these also. This is done by small jumping as your ball goes over the edge towards the flip. This is the tricker one and can cause death so I would recommend only trying this at the very start as it gets very hard to do later in the game. I used this method to get an extra 2-3 flips on my achievement run.

• The lower the points the easier the level is so avoid the point balls if possible. I would recommend against picking up the twin ball if possible BUT and a massive BUT pick it up if u haven't come across alot of point dots and just let one side die. This is because after every twin mode there is always flip as the game is geared for you to join them up. Picking it up can clear the dots away ( keeping your score down ) and give you some easy flips after a small jump sequence.

Using these methods u'll popped the achievement at the mid 1700.

ty oI 420 RUSH Io, for the tip.

Thanks! I have already finished up the game.

After the update the Conjoined achievement is also doable.

Cheers!