Estimated time for 1000: 2~4 hours.

Minimum playthroughs: 1

Missable achievements: None

Glitched achievements: None

Offline: 25 (1000)

Online: 0 (0)

Cheats disable achievements: No cheats

Introduction:

This is another typical Japanese dating simulation type of adventure game. In this game, you pick a girlfriend that you date for awhile and get married and live happily ever after. The days go by on calendar and you need to take appropriate actions to woo your girlfriend and marry her and then live your life as husband & wife.

As the game gives out achievements like there is no tomorrow, it seems an achievement guide is waste of my time & your time. I will walk you through how to get the full 1000 as quickly as possible in this roadmap.

First things first, let's set up the options properly.

Pick the third option from the main menu (highlighted in the below picture) which is Options.

http://i56.tinypic.com/b3sd2p.jpg

Pick the first option from the Options menu (highlighted in the below picture) which is Game Settings.

http://i53.tinypic.com/25jz1ic.jpg

Set up everything exactly like below picture.

http://i53.tinypic.com/1zqst1d.jpg

Back out by pressing B and select fourth item from the top in the Options menu which is to confirm & save.

You will be asked if you want to create a new Systems file. Say Yes to everything.

Now, start the game by choosing the top option in the main menu.

Select top option, any girl, enter any name, any birthdate for yourself and the girl. None of these matter.

As soon as the game starts press X to start skipping every dialogue. Then, choose anything you want when dialogue choices come up. Sometimes the dialogues will get stuck and keep looping. In this case, choose the bottom most option until you are out of the loop. Keep doing this until you are married and you've seen the ending staff roll two times. (After first ending staff roll, choose the top option to continue, after the second ending staff roll, choose any of the three options and then top option to continue)

There are some mini games that give you miscellaneous achievements that need to occur during the course of the game, but most will happen naturally. Two mini games that may not come up during your game are as follows:

1. Juice drinking mini game: This only occurs if you choose Market Street as your date course and only randomly at that. Just keep choosing Market Street until you get it.

2. Laundry mini game: This only occurs on days you are off work during June & July. Just keep repeating June & July until you get this. (After you have played one year, you are allowed to directly jump to specific days, so this is simple. How to do this is described below)

If you were lucky and got all the mini games, by the end of second year, you should have 800-900G and most of the achievements completed.

To unlock the rest do this:

Press Y to bring up the menu. Select third option which is Calendar. (See below pic)

http://i55.tinypic.com/jqmkbs.jpg

Select any date (current date is fine) and press A to bring up the sub menu. (See below pic)

http://i51.tinypic.com/30vc8bl.jpg

There are six options on the right side. Start from the top and do each one of them. Most will give you an achievement immediately. For the sixth one choose any costume.

At this point, if you haven't encountered certain mini games, use the calendar to go back and try again. If you have not unlocked 愛情に包まれて achievement which requires you to get 100 LP, keep going back to 12/31 and then play until 1/5 choosing the top most option for every choice given until the achievement is unlocked.

Congratulations on your 1000!

Edited by sanger

Need to upload pics and colored tiles for this game but done with roadmap. Will skip achievement guide as I wrote in intro of roadmap. Seems quite pointless. Good luck.

Picture uploading done. Roadmap complete. Colored tiles will be submitted to the submission thread today.

Edited by sanger

i just have 2 achievements i need help with how do you get the your dress change achievement i tried scrolling through the options for modes the 2nd to last one is not selectable and what choices did you choose in june and july for the help with laundry achievement ?

i just have 2 achievements i need help with how do you get the your dress change achievement i tried scrolling through the options for modes the 2nd to last one is not selectable and what choices did you choose in june and july for the help with laundry achievement ?

You must get to third year after getting married for the 2nd to last option to become available.

Dress change achievement should unlock after selecting the last option in Calendar and picking any costume. (I'm not sure if you are asking about this achievement or the "maid" achievement, which unlocks as soon as you choose the 2nd to last option)

Laundry achievement comes up as soon as the laundry mini game starts. The mini game is started randomly on weekends during June/July, and there are no way to force this to occur. You just need to continue playing those dates until the mini game pops.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm definitely having trouble with getting the laundry mini game and the second to last option to be selectable in the Y menu.

Exactly the same here!!! Im gonna also take a punt and say u have got 960/1000 and only 2 cheevs left to go like me also? Which im guessing is for the laundry game & the second to last option respectively. Oh I also have only 8/9 costumes, maybe thats why?

Another great guide sanger!! Thank You!! :drunk

Exactly the same here!!! Im gonna also take a punt and say u have got 960/1000 and only 2 cheevs left to go like me also? Which im guessing is for the laundry game & the second to last option respectively. Oh I also have only 8/9 costumes, maybe thats why?

Another great guide sanger!! Thank You!! :drunk

yep exactly

update: I got the maid achievement by selecting dec 31st and then going to the Y menu

update: I got the laundry achievement by selecting the movie theater as the date through the months of june and july.

Edited by MattDB87

yep exactly

update: I got the maid achievement by selecting dec 31st and then going to the Y menu

update: I got the laundry achievement by selecting the movie theater as the date through the months of june and july.

U lucky bugger, care to share some more info, like how much LP u had, how many years had passed, which cheev u went for/got 1st(I think with those 2 one is needed for the other) and what girl u had?

Everytime I select Dec 31st, she just talks and it goes straight to Jan 01st, it wont let me get into the "Y" menu on 31st, tried starting from 30th, can get to Y menu but no luck.(Maybe my Birthday being Jan 01 has something to do with it?)

[EDIT]Nabbed myself the Laundry one, now I just need the last one, im guessing u had all 9 outfits unlocked for it?

[EDIT] Finally got it :) I had to load up before the 20th of Dec, once Dec 20th hit, I got the ending credits and kinky end screen, after that I picked the top option twice and continued the game, then the 2nd last option was available in the :ybut: menu, I picked that and cheev popped :D

Edited by KellyNUTS

• 1 month later...

I got the 150GS and the game ended and I have to start again. What the fuck happened?

EDIT: Nevermind I started again and still got the 1000GS in under 3 and a half hours :p

For the laundry one I had to go through June and July 6 times before it popped so keep going guys it will pop :p

Edited by Mounting Jew

Just to confirm, the Laundry one is the mini-game with you hanging th clothes on the line correct?

edit : I can not get the Maid one to allow me to pick it. I have seen the end credits 4 times now and nothing.

I've tried the December dates and nothing? Any other tips? Is it just a min-game I'm missing?

edit : Wow, that one is totally random, got it in the middle of March.

Edited by Mightymango

• 1 month later...

Must point out that if you choose the second girl (younger sister type), you will never gain the TV quiz mini-game. All mini-games will unlock very quickly if you select the third girl (elder sister type), that means 980:gsicon: can be done in the first year in the game.;)

For the laundry one, specify the calendar to June and July until it comes out.

• 1 month later...

Cant get the maid cheevo, option is Blacked Out "cant select it" Done everything recommended in above posts, this is only cheevo needed for 1K, no joke Im on my 5th year of marriage and still no option available, NE specific things that need to be done to get this cheevo, like a specific mini game, that upon completion will allow me to select the 5th option that is currently un-clickable???

Edit: After starting a new game because mine froze, and since I never saved I started over!! Ne way upon finishing the THIRD year of marriage and seeing the 3rd CREDITS ROLL "Keep in mind that I did not skip forward DATES on the CALLENDER at ALL" I chose the very bottom option and then the top option. As soon as it loaded I pressed Y, and sure enough it was now unlocked. 1K, if I didnt run into this problem It would have been finished in under two hours, since it fucked up took me 4...NO BIGGIE still quick by ne way u look at it!!!

Edited by CrustyDirtDemon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I must thank you again for another great guide sanger! I picked the 5th girl, did three years of marriage, got all of the mini games along the way, and then did the steps in the final two pictures and it took me just under 2 hours.

I had no idea what the "market street" was so I kept picking the street in front of the subway station (upper left picture) and that gave me the juice mini game. I also kept picking the apartment (upper right picture) and the laundry mini game popped up at the end of July. Just posting this info in case it helps somebody else out.

Thanks again sanger!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...