• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont need any help with achievements but I'm willing to help with any achievements. But I need to boost cr and commendations. If it matters I have four controllers. I'll be online around 7PM (eastern time) and I'll be on all night long. Just send me a message on XBL

My GT: JaySteel4life

Looking for all the NOBLE pack achievements, GT:BUCK111, I will be on this evening starting at about 8pm EST.

Question:I see alot of people posting they have 4 controllers, Do you just need two people with 4 controllers to boost these achievements?

I have 4 controllers if that is the case.

you you just need 2 humans and 4 controllers a piece to make a 8 man room to control match making.

i am needing people to help me boost these and ill help boost back plz message me at o iTz Phantom o

*Poppin' and lockin'

*Totally Worth it

* you ate all the chips

*you blew it up

these can be done in custom games and ill pop em for u as fast as i can

*return to sender

*crackin skulls

*candy from a baby

im looking to boost these at anytime plz send me requests and ill do the same

i also have multiple controller

Edited by sYsTeM_oFFeNsE
blargh

i need help with "cross mappin" "you ate all the chips" "You blew it up" "crackin skulls" and "candy from a baby" i dont play too much objective games so i dont have any of those achievements, i have 4 controllers and a mic, so whoever else can help thatd be greatly appreciated

Ok I will be trying to get "all the chips" achievement. Ill be online from 9pm GMT on FRIDAY, I have 2 controllers and will be able to get at least 1 other person, maybe 3 or 4. If intersested send me a message on my gamertag saying that you're from x360a. Once we get 8 people we will play SWAT until we get a swat stockpile. Obviously one team can cap the first set of 4 flags then the other team, making sure everyone gets the achievement.