Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 4 people to do beast mode on Insane and Horde (if you have these mutators: instagib and Infinite Ammo), the people have to be possibly from Europe because I have bad connection when I play with overseas people.

Add my GT: Yakuza Warlord

Edit: Just fixed my connection problem so I can now play with overseas people and also I need just one person to boost the medic medal. My GT is the same as above.

If anyone wants to do 4 player Co-Op Campaign same time tomorrow night, send my GT a message. Any difficulty!

GT: Chozo Lord

After we spoke last night, I managed to group with various random people and completed Act I on insane, co-op, 4-player. I think the key is to start the campaign so that you are the host, then wait at the beginning until 3 others join you. Once you have all 4 slots filled, start the chapter. Last night, whenever somebody dropped I waited until the slot re-filled, then continued. As long as all 4 slots are filled when the chapter ends, you get credit.

I'd be willing to team up with you over the next couple nights to finish it. I'd want to hold off until Act II before joining you though.

Hey guys. I'm looking for 2-3 people with all the DLC to do several achievements tomorrow morning from 6:00-11:00am eastern time tomorrow morning.

Achievements include: The Host With The Most, Places to See, People to Destroy, Kill Locust (Like a Boss), Defending the Past, Come to Poppa, Locust, Forever!, and Force Multiplier.

If you're interested, my GT is F1GHTOFFYRDMNS. Just add me and join my party.

Awesome, just say when you've got someone and I'll hop on. :)

Hey guys, I would love to get this as well as it is really the only other medal I nerd besides skunker and wingman. Please send me a friend request. I live on the east coast. Would love to get this one out of the way.