Anyone else get the controller already?

Fire Hawk D

I like it. It's the same size more or less and feels a bit lighter. The buttons are just fine, though the "clickiness" of the bumpers bugs me a tad bit.

Got excited and plugged it into everything. Sadly couldn't get it to work on anything. Shame. Only a few more days! >_<

controller_1.jpg

controller_2.jpg

controller_3.jpg

controller_4.jpg

controller_5.jpg

controller_6.jpg

controller_7.jpg

controller_8.jpg

Edited by Fire Hawk D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are the analog sticks? I heard they were slightly smaller.

I'm holding mine right now (got the two extra's I ordered early :D) and the sticks feel pretty great. The entire thing feels awesome, the bumpers are a little on the loud side like FireHawk mentioned but that's not a big deal. The face buttons look amazing :D

Same here. All the games I'm buying don't even have splitscreen capability I think lol.

Yeah, plus a lot of my friends have either moved to PC gaming or we just really don't game when we hangout - we do other stuff now, like measure penis size by arguing over topics such as "PC v. Consoles", "Import v. Muscle", "This v. That." For me, there's no sense in dropping another $60 down! I did that for the Xbox 360 and my extra controller like never got used lol.

id love to hold that controller right now!

I'm holding mine right now (got the two extra's I ordered early :D) and the sticks feel pretty great. The entire thing feels awesome, the bumpers are a little on the loud side like FireHawk mentioned but that's not a big deal. The face buttons look amazing :D

apparantly the sticks are less 'stiff' than the 360s?

true or false?

Yeah, plus a lot of my friends have either moved to PC gaming or we just really don't game when we hangout - we do other shit. For me, there's no sense in dropping another $60 down! I did that for the Xbox 360 and my extra controller like never got used lol.

More and more PC gamers are liking to use controllers though. Keyboard and Mouse can't give you force feedback :)

I always buy an extra controller for pc gaming. I always buy extras anyway though because I probably game between 8-15 hours on any given day and my controllers wear out faster than I'd like, mostly ghosting on the sticks more than anything else. I hate that controllers cost as much as a game though lol.

Yeah, plus a lot of my friends have either moved to PC gaming or we just really don't game when we hangout - we do other stuff now, like measure penis size by arguing over topics such as "PC v. Consoles", "Import v. Muscle", "This v. That." For me, there's no sense in dropping another $60 down! I did that for the Xbox 360 and my extra controller like never got used lol.

Lol. I wished for 4 controllers many times just because of some stupid achievement every now and then that required it otherwise 1 controller is enough for me as well.

true or false?

After a few months use the sticks loosen up on any controller anyway I figured. :/

More and more PC gamers are liking to use controllers though. Keyboard and Mouse can't give you force feedback :)

I always buy an extra controller for pc gaming. I always buy extras anyway though because I probably game between 8-15 hours on any given day and my controllers wear out faster than I'd like, mostly ghosting on the sticks more than anything else. I hate that controllers cost as much as a game though lol.

I do agree with your first thought, it's inevitable!

I don't have much time to game as much as I would like to, so mine never wear out that quickly but by March I'll definitely buy another just to have as backup. I cannot afford one extra now and I'm also really ticked off that their $60. They should be AT LEAST $35 :/

Lol. I wished for 4 controllers many times just because of some stupid achievement every now and then that required it otherwise 1 controller is enough for me as well.

LOL! When I'd encounter achievements like that I would literally drive out to a friends house and borrow theirs for a day :p

Picture of the One's controller in one hand, and the 360 controller in the other!

Yes! Good idea, DO IT. DO IT. DO IT.

/peerpressure

How are the analog sticks? I heard they were slightly smaller.

They are definitely smaller, feels pretty good though.

true or false?

I can't tell, I can only compare with my rather aged 360 controller and they kind of feel the same(sorry I couldn't give a better answer lol)

After a few months use the sticks loosen up on any controller anyway I figured. :/

They are definitely smaller, feels pretty good though.

I can't tell, I can only compare with my rather aged 360 controller and they kind of feel the same(sorry I couldn't give a better answer lol)

okay, hopefully theyre not too much smaller, im sure ive seen on reviews that the analogue sticks were looser, but if you cant notice it, it cant be that bad.

im having to adjust my aiming, i use FPS freeks but ill have to game a while without them to get used to it. they release nov 29th in the US and ill have to wait up to 2 weeks for them to arrive here in the UK