Achievement Trading Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I will have this game day one, but will not be on till 4 easternish because I have to do something. But I will be looking for a partner to boost achievements. Preferably someone Eastern Timezone, Living U.S/Canada.

GT: Thanatopsizing. Please send message with it.

I will be more than happy to help ppl boost some/all of their online achv. so long as they return the favor for me. I've been focusing more on the single player, but when I was seeing that for an achv. you have to play 150 player matches... lol.

My gt is Symmetric so if you want to boost, I'll be online pretty much all day long lol. My fl is full so just send me a msg. and we'll boost! =)

I need help with Warrior, Ruler of Kagutsuchi, 100 Trials, 200 Trials, Praetorian Guardsman my connections is been lagging for some odd reason and this one will not be easy for me to get by my self. I will give to the one that can help me gets this some download and MS codes I have 1 Month Gold Code, 1 1600 MS Code, 1 400 MS Code, Halo Wars Hog Code, Ghostbusters Costume Code and Fable Limited ED Items Code so if anyone can help me you tell me what you want from the list. I will not give codes before hand I have been cheated before but I will give all the # of the codes – the last parts upfront to the one that asks and the last # after the help.

My GT is Ultimate Gaara and I will be online this week from 1am to 4am all week.

Well no one has taken me up on my offer so I need Warrior, 100 Trials, 200 Trials, Praetorian Guardsman only 4 to the one that helps me I will give 2 Microsoft Point Card 1 of 1600 and 1 or 400, 2 Live Gold Month Cards 2 cards 1 month each, Halo Wars Hog Code, Ghostbusters Costume Code,Fable Limited ED Items Code and The Wolverine Danger Room Code that is all I have to offer so send me a message anytime if you are up for it. GT Ultimate Gaara