Neat trick for free roam :)

SacredxJUICE

When you finish all the races in free roam here is what happened to me, I accidentally drove past a barrier wall and was re spawned. Sat there for a second and waited got hit back by a passing car and was shoved through no gas or brake used. After I was a couple 100ft through i turned out and tada ive been driving outside the barrier for a little bit. Just for anyone who wants to try it out and see what all of the game they actually left in for the demo :Bounce:

haha ok just found it after you drive for a few minutes you will fall below the map

One more edit: after you fall through map um for maybe a few minutes as well give it time and it'll respawn you back in the map going the right way

Edited by SacredxJUICE

Maybe some areas are better than others for this. I've been trying to duplicate it but racer and normal npc traffic all seem to either slow down and go around me or stop completely. I was hoping this would be not too difficult to duplicate as it would give the demo some more legs for me, the demo is a good confirmation I'm going to enjoy the full game but the limited nature of the area for a demo of an open world game makes it lack some replay. Thankfully not too long to wait until the full thing comes out though.