Achievement Discussion

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is "win them all" bugged for anyone else?

I've got the pins to win all 4 game modes, yet it's not unlocked.

you have to complete a match of Deathmatch(any kind), Rush(any kind), and Conquest(any kind). By "complete" I mean Lobby to Lobby. You can NOT join early. The best thing to do is just join a random wait it out THEN on the second one, try and win.

you have to complete a match of Deathmatch(any kind), Rush(any kind), and Conquest(any kind). By "complete" I mean Lobby to Lobby. You can NOT join early. The best thing to do is just join a random wait it out THEN on the second one, try and win.

well i've won them all multiple times n didnt get crap

got tired of not having this achievements, started deathmatch played till midway in death match after 5 assualt rifle headshots ~weird~ but unlocked, we were winning but game hadnt ended

I think overall the online achievements on this game were quite enjoyable and some challenging like they should be, personally i only have one multiplayer achievement left (rank 22) then i need to start my campaign lol then go back to multiplayer and try to rank around 35 or so..

hell after rank 22, i will set up a massive firefight for one of the weekends in private match no heli, no tanks,

JUST Ground Troop WAR

same stuff we do for

Ghost Recon,

Vegas 1

" " 2 Sniper Wars

anyone wany to help me get 12 destruction 2.0 kills, send me a message on here or xbl. gt is T0M DAH BOMB

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/9206/original/doing_it_wrong_2.jpg

edit: also, where the hell do you people get the statistics you do for the stuff in your sig? I find that hardly believable. Don't get me wrong, Rock is infinitely better than Rap, but putting that in your sig just makes you a) a giant douchebag and b) a dumbass.

Anyone else have issues with the "Won Them All" achievement? I've been on the winning team of a Conquest, Rush (attacking and defending) and Squad Deathmatch and the achievement doesn't want to pop. Any clues? Am I missing something?

**EDIT** Silly achievement finally popped for me.. in the middle of a rush game today.. totally where it should have popped! :p

Edited by Xenolith666

Anyone else have issues with the "Won Them All" achievement? I've been on the winning team of a Conquest, Rush (attacking and defending) and Squad Deathmatch and the achievement doesn't want to pop. Any clues? Am I missing something?

**EDIT** Silly achievement finally popped for me.. in the middle of a rush game today.. totally where it should have popped! :p

Exact same thing happened to me, though it was a day or two after I had actually earned the achievement. It just randomly popped in the middle of a rush game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...