"hardest game boss"

b3nnyth3gr33k

It took me a long time to beat Elizabeth Greene in Prototype on the hardest difficulty setting...man, that part drove me nuts for the longest time.

Wait, how could I forget about Lou from Guitar Hero III? I take it back, Lou was definitely the hardest game boss.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me a long time to beat Elizabeth Greene in Prototype on the hardest difficulty setting...man, that part drove me nuts for the longest time.

True, the time it took to kill that stupid ugly big thing was annoying. I also hated the boss since you had the timelimit. And I didn't upgrade everything when I killed that thing (forgot what it was:p)

Raam on insane without a friend and without the glitch... just brutal!

The first 2 bosses of Demon's Souls if you don't pick a "royal" class.

Dragon Age on Nightmare on Xbox 360.

Yiazmat from Final Fantasy XII

Almost everything of The 7th Saga.

In Ninja Gaiden ....may not be the hardest boss, but for me it was only because of bad timing on a save.

I saved my game with less than half health and sure as hell the next door I open is a boss.

Took me I swear over a week, I played every night after work and for hrs on the weekend. Scared my neighbors with the yelling and controller tossing.

...but I finally did it, I must save it was damn satisfying

cant recall the bosses name, but it was that pink flying chick in the church

http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/107671_image02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Unlimited Ragna in BlazBlue Score Attack Mode. The guy is so ridiculously overpowered that it stops being ridiculous, goes into being absurd, does a quantum leap through time and space, and ends up being ridiculous again. And the worst part is that you get no official continues in Score Attack, so you have to have a second controller ready to bail your ass out so that you can survive long enough for the second controller to bail your ass out again.

I'm saying the final boss from Devil May Cry 4 even to this day I can not fathom how I brought him down. The reason I'm picking that final boss in particular is because evertime his health would get so low he would just be untouchable moving so fast, the only reason I completed that game was because I pulled off an insane combo and accidently hit him half way through.

Crawmerax from Borderlands is the hardest freakin' boss EVAR!

The two buggies it has will drop your shields and health in one hit, or they will shove you off the LOOOOOOOOOOONG cliff if you get near it. It has millions of hit points. Need we need more?

Edited by kewlfrogz