Count me in for all of these as well thanks, GT is below:

1. Ron1566

2. Flyn Dutchmn

3. ColtoN899

4. snobbiG B

5.Toxic Boomer 1

6. DreamerUSA

7.aholland835

My timezone is GMT but I am available most of the time, but let me know if this is a problem. I haven't boosted much before so I assume I just await your xbl message, yes? :)

Trying to get a group together to boost a few of the multiplayer achievements like some of the poker/liars dice ones as well as stronghold and undead nightmare ones. Anybody up for it or anybody that has a group let me know and we'll go for them.

GT: Ansarricade same as my username.

Also message me on Xbox Live as I'm on that more than I'm on this site.

Edited by Ansarricade

I won't be able to make it for the last scheduled group so I'm setting up a new one.

This group is setup for "Kingpin", but we can work on other achievements after everyone's collected it.

The scheduled time will be 7:30 p.m Central Time Zone (GMT -5h), on Thursday February 10th.

Add your tag, and I'll send you a game invite just before the scheduled gametime. Extra slots added in case of no shows.

1. Flyn Dutchmn

Edited by Flyn Dutchmn

I won't be able to make it for the last scheduled group so I'm setting up a new one.

This group is setup for "Kingpin", but we can work on other achievements after everyone's collected it.

The scheduled time will be 7:30 p.m Central Time Zone (GMT -5h), on Thursday February 10th.

Add your tag, and I'll send you a game invite just before the scheduled gametime. Extra slots added in case of no shows.

1. Flyn Dutchmn

2. RYMAWH

3. xMANlACx

4. aholland835

5. DreamerUSA

6. Sam Adams4Me

The last party I tried to set up completely fell apart. Hopefully this one goes smoother.

Edited by rymawh

1. Flyn Dutchmn

2. RYMAWH

3. xMANlACx

4. aholland835

5. DreamerUSA

6. Sam Adams4Me

The last party I tried to set up completely fell apart. Hopefully this one goes smoother.

I'm in and I have another person available if we needed him.

1. Flyn Dutchmn

2. RYMAWH

3. xMANlACx

4. aholland835

5. DreamerUSA

6. Sam Adams4Me

7.snobbiG B

8.Tigersrule123

9.Dablaxican711

10.Treguard82

I'm in and I put some others down too.

Edited by tigersrule

Hey guys,

I saw people added their buddies to the list, which I have no problem with.

"aholland835" is from the U.K and it'll be 12:30 p.m there when we start(correct me if I'm wrong). Just wondering if he'll make it as he was added by a buddy.

I'll send him a message and find out. He was supposed to be in the last group that got disbanded, so I know he's jonesing to get the achieve.