Was the DLC worth 800 MS in ur opinion?

Bcleal

Very much worth it, second best of the DLCs so far in my opinion.

Though I still don't believe we should pay for DLC unless it attains a status to be deemed a whole extra gaming experience, like an expansion pack you'd buy for a PC game to get a decent amount of gameplay from. But that's another story. :)

Definitely. Granted, the Braaaaaaaaaaaaains chain was a pain in the neck, but the tongue in cheek humor that makes Borderlands so awesome is in Zombie Island in spades. Anyone reading this thread trying to decide if they are going to pick it up, quit reading and get downloading!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought sometime ago the vanilla version of the game, and about a month or so I get my hand on the GOTY edition. I pay 20 € for vanilla and 22 for GOTY, so 42 € total. I don´t think none of the DLCs are worth that extra money over my vanilla version, not even all of them.

Sorry but I don´t see what´s the deal. Everyone talks so good about the DLCs that I though it will be worthy, my mistake. I haven´t play Claptrap Revolution yet, but the other three, my good that was a waste of time.

First, just one fricking echo teleportation device in the whole DLCs map is a BAD idea. Dr.Zed was fun, but other than that was a short DLCs with very few real missions and lot of back tracking, one of the worst things of the first half of playthrough one in the main game. Moxxi is just crap, other than cheevos and the extra free points the DLC is one of the worst DLC i´ve pay in my life, and that comes from a guy that bought Team 17 worms DLCs. And Armory is a pain in the ass, every time I quit the game and come back the next day I´ve got a rage attack remembering all the roads I´m about to drive just to get again to see Moxxi or complete this quest or whatever, then there´s lots of side missions that you don´t early on the game but at the end, and you better pray for not activate them before finishing or you´re gonna have a bugged cheevo, the achievements suck simple and plain. And Claptrap Revolution, without even playing, I can notice the collectables are going to be an insane quest to be hated for the rest of my life.

I honestly feel most of the DLC content has done nothing for my life but suck my time out of it and should quit, but then I realize I´m obsessed to make my buy worth and at least I need to finish the DLCs and dry them to their limits.

Sometimes being a game completionist is a pain. And this one has been such a thing for me.