After to many WWII games to count...

I actually think that this game is going to breath some new life into the WWII genre (not that I want another MOH). This game is really looking good. Throwing a new twist into the mix. And not just an new ability or two. I like the idea of an alternate past. Just to get a feel of just what might have happened. Like, what would have happened if the U.S. didn't enter WWII when it did? Whould Britian have fallen to the Nazi regime? I guess we will never actually know but if this game turns out good, we might have an idea. This one is definatelly shapeing up to be a definate buy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly, i think the game will be better then what people think. I had chance to talk to someone who works for Spark! Unlimited (thanks to my girlfriend) and he told me they were really retooling the graphics and the gameplay. The reason the demo was not so good was because it was finished in October, then later on sent to us. I tired to pump him for as much information as i could, but i think the game will turn out to be good and the different storyline seems enough reason to buy it. Like the above guy said, its a breath of fresh air.

• 2 weeks later...
i think the game is gonna suck very bad cuz see the graphics they are almost the same as Hour of Victory(crappy game)

to you and every other moron complaining about graphics:

you deserve to have every cosole you own taken away and replaced with atari's and NES's playing 8 bit games until you appreciate other parts of the games besides how awesome the graphics are nowadays.

:(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scottydoo32

Personally i thought this was a amazing game the graphics were fine i think. The story was basic yet it got hte job done. I think this is just a game for those who enjoy this genre (WWII).

The whole Idea of an anternate past is amazing i am surprised no one thought of it earlier.