• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, I have beaten Veros on Infinity. So I thought I'd run by the interactive checklist to see if I missed anything important. Most of the items below the double bars are missable or someting. So I went and checked the Split Infinity Guide, there it says the Ogre's Hammer is missable. And in this Compulsive guide that quest isn't listed. The quest is via Split Infinity's guide the only way to obtain it. So am I screwed right now?

EDIT: So I immediately ran back to the Dragonbone Shrine to see if the Hilgigas was there. Thank god, he was there. I slew him and got the Ogre's Hammer. Don't know why this isn't in the guide because it is marked as a unique item in the checklist but is nowhere to be found in this Compulsive guide.

EDIT2: I just found out in the guide from Sakura Yule, http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/935661-infinite-undiscovery/faqs/56562 , that the Hill Gigas in the SG also drops the Ogre's Hammer, so it is not missable but definitely hard to get.

sorry dude but its extremely easy to get, i know you've got it but for anyone else who needs to get it i'll tell you how to get it the easy way, go to the seraphic gate version on the oradian dunes then go to the teleporter which sends you to the luce plains go back through the teleporter and the gigas spawns infront of you with its back turned for an easy player advantage.

Rinse and repeat to get the S class drop ogres hammer

EST time: 2 minutes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great guide but still missed something. Not sure what I missed. I made sure to check off all the unique missable items as well as the weapons and items that can only be obtained once. My Spell achievement unlocked before I could make the final spell, but I made it anyway to go towards the Compulsive achievement. Triple checked the list and still not sure what I missed :/ 72 hours down the drain if I can't figure it out...hmm.

Great guide but still missed something. Not sure what I missed. I made sure to check off all the unique missable items as well as the weapons and items that can only be obtained once. My Spell achievement unlocked before I could make the final spell, but I made it anyway to go towards the Compulsive achievement. Triple checked the list and still not sure what I missed :/ 72 hours down the drain if I can't figure it out...hmm.

I'm in the exact same boat as you, actually. Right down the spell achievement popping before I made the last spell tome. I really hope my last item being the tri-emblem didn't mess up my game. Maybe I'll go back to an earlier save and beat her first and then craft the last item to see if anything changed. Ugh. Gotta go through my inventory. I really hope not finishing the Bone Comb quest (but having the bone comb) isn't an issue.

-Edit- Well, after deciding to begin my search for my last item I just went to the shops and bought 1 of everything I didn't have 1 of already. Mostly weapons I used for crafting. Arrived back in Zala, purchased about six things and the achievement popped. Works for me.

Edited by Valorous 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent guide! Decided to pick up IU after having not played it in years. Followed this guide and Split's IC crafting list to the letter. After I beat Ethereal Queen, the Compulsive achievement didn't unlock. So I decided to head back to every city and make sure I had 1 of everything, turns out I didn't a buy a silly Four-Leafed Clover! Got that and Compulsive is mine! :) Now to beat the game on Infinity *cracks knuckles*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...