Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the achievement Uncanny. Thanks to everyone that helped.

Seeing as it was pretty difficult to get all the people for that achievement, I will help anyone else who still needs it just message me.

GT: Eat My Chundy

Edited by EatMyChundy

im looking to do all the online achievements and currently need another 4 NFS friends.

please add me to your lists and feel free to invite me anytime you see me online to work on these (or just for a quick race) GT - Resident ACe 82

Edited by residentace82

Looking to get a group together to boost for the Super Freak license plate (Jump at least 6 cars in a McLaren F1 LM at Hodges Airfield) and any other multiplayer achievements. I have another person with me right now so we need at least 5 others. If you read this at a later date I am always on between 10pm and 5am EST. Add or msg me if you're interested.

GT - De4thM4chin3

Hello,

I am organizing a session for people to get the Uncanny Achievement, which has (more specifically) the 'Super Freak' License plate. I have it posted at TrueAchievements.com (link here). If you have a TA profile, you are more than welcome to sign up, and help yourself, as well as all of us, get an achievement.

Regards,

RitzOmega