Is this game REALLY dead online...?

I aways get into full or nearly full games. Some reason today it's not letting me do anything though. I'm not even getting the failed to connect to EA servers message. I click to join a game, it says it is joining a game and then goes back to the screen again. Xbox EA servers are total crap, and I thought EA PS3 servers were supposed to be bad.

I aways get into full or nearly full games. Some reason today it's not letting me do anything though. I'm not even getting the failed to connect to EA servers message. I click to join a game, it says it is joining a game and then goes back to the screen again. Xbox EA servers are total crap, and I thought EA PS3 servers were supposed to be bad.

Had the same problem just a few minutes ago =7

All my game does is search for a game for like 5 seconds and then stops and doesn't take me to a lobby or anything....

Vietnam with no hardcore any map rush or conquest...

Same here. Normal MP Onslaught and Vietnam.

Edit: So after loading a match in Battlefield 1943 then trying BC 2 again I was able to join a game no problem

Edited by I HydraShock I

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's not bad, the online has an online drought on conquest once in a while, and Rush pretty much always has 8 on 8 or 10 on 10.

Like for Example earlier this week Conquest has like 3 on 3 or 2 on 2 matches alot, but they filled up to 10 on 10 after about 3-4 rounds worth of play, but Thursday onward (now it's sunday at 3:44am eastern) and I was just playing an 11 on 9 match in Conquest.

So its not super busy online, but I noticed it makes for a lot of close call matches, like about 5 times I've been in matches that end on a knife's edge with how many spawns are left with both teams. ~My Blood pressure is probably 197/90 right now lol~

• 4 months later...

It seems harder and harder to find a good match these days, just finished a 2 0n 2 conquest match and that was after searching multiple game types for something more full. You do find busier matches but Im finding its more of the 2 on 2 variety now.

I dont get it I play Battlefield: Bad Company and its always a full game but not the 2nd. I just dont get it...sad because I love the battlefield games and wish people would play these for years

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had no problem finding lobbies. If you want vietnam be prepared to play a few matches 1v1 before the lobby picks up steam. Theres still enough of a community to get all online achievements legit bar the 20 demolish kills. Those are easy enough to boost with one other player anyways though. This game is great for online and im sad to see the community hasnt help up well in contrast to COD or BF3. The communitys still there if youre on at the right time but this game deserves a bit more. Still prefer this game online to most other shooters even after obtaining my awkward 1430g.