Faqs

P1NSEEKER

This is a new feature on the forums. The staff are going around tidying the clutter and making sure x360a is the one stop shop for all your 360 needs. :D

The Faq threads are where we need your help! What do you think are the most commonly asked questions about this game? Which threads keep popping up? What things do you wish you had been told when you first got this game?

Post in this thread and I'll edit the top post ;)

Thanks for your help

There are two parts on the final boss. The first part is probably the most difficult. What you do is watch where he goes and once he walks over one of the geysers you have to either throw a dynamite or shoot it with your dynamite bow. Timing is the key for this part and use your mini map also, it really helps.

As for the next part its fairly simple. Go to the left side of and there should be a big rock that you can hide behind where he can't hit you (i think its to the left from where you first start). Make sure you don't go too far back because Magruders men will be behind you. Once you find the spot take out your sniper and snipe his head. That will get him angry and he'll throw his super dynamite at you. Once he throws it up simply go into Quick Draw mode and shoot it. Do this a few times and it will cause the rock on top of him to fall.

As for gold locations: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7301623897115400835&q=gun+xbox+360+gold

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have seen several people comment on Magruders men being in the back. I have done this came on each of the first three settings and have nevers seen his men yet. I am not sure if I am insane enough to try this on insane

If you stand in a certain spot when you are fighting on the last stage of the mine none of Magruders men will spawn. I had to fight them on easy and normal, but I kept still on INSANE and HARD and only had to shoot the dynamite.

• 10 months later...

Q: I've heard about this "glitch" that people refer to, which will allow one to pick any chapter of the game to play, which might well make it easier for me to finish the game on tougher difficulty settings . . . how might I do this, and how does it work?

A: There is a well-documented feature of the game that has been dubbed "the glitch," but is, in fact, an intended feature to the game, once you have completed one play-through on any difficulty. This link goes into that feature, in great detail (one of the posts in the thread even has a Youtube video link, showing how to accomplish this, which you may find extremely helpful):

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39454

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just bought Gun recently and played it on the first mission which is the tutorial and it all went well until the moment after defeating the grizzly bear. After defeating it I tried to skip it but it just got stuck after that, then I reset and do the same thing all over again and this time without skipping and watch through until I see the loading icon. But once the screen goes black with "GUN" icon, it got stuck again! Using ever single method from installing it to HDD and using the cheat code at the beginning, I could not progress towards the next mission. Can anyone help me on this problem?

• 4 weeks later...