• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Nevermind, I got it.

I highly suggest that if you're aiming for this achievement that you play squad rush. By default there's less people (less competition) and often times the teams aren't evenly matched and below four players per team.

Thats a good way of going at it..you can also just play Rush on Vantage Point and spam the medic class..

• 5 months later...

Careful Guidance isn't a problem if you're sneaky about it. Here's how I did it: play Atacama Desert on conquest and spawn at your base as assault class with C4. Take the 4 wheeler and drive to the other base. Drive along the edge of the map on the desert side so no one sees you and sneak into the back of the enemy base into the small building with the stationary RPG. Blow holes in the sides of the building with your C4 so you can see where the helicopter spawns and then crouch in the shadowy corner and wait for it to show up. Someone will always be there to jump in the helicopter right away. As soon as you see the helicopter spawn, jump on the RPG and fire as soon as the enemy gets in. That's it, achievement unlocked. After that, you're going to want to run because the deceased pilot will spawn again soon and he will be pretty angry.