Offline Pontiac Tournament

Mtld

All right, here how you unlock this offline Pontiac Tournament achievement :

Set all sliders to default, and use MOP difficulty. You can play 1 min halves, but all other options must be set to default. Choose a team (doesn't have to be one of the 2 lousy teams in the first pre-tournament opener...just sim this) and play every games that include that team. Simulate all other games with other teams. The trick is to use a second controller for your opponent. You'll shutout every team and unlock the achievement after the final.

This worked for me. I tried messing with sliders before and it didn't unlock. I'm not absolutely sure about the MOP difficulty, but since you can't lose, just go with this setting.

• 4 months later...

Ok, the problem with this game is the vip profile...It doesnt save unless you save it. So ive realized that the only way to get like the record achievements and the pontiac offline one is to save vip after every game...Also got the freethrows this way. For the tournament, i just changed the time to one minute halves and left every thing else default. I then just played through the tournament with florida and after every game i saved the vip profile(keep in mind it gives you the option at the end of the game before going back to tournament bracket) If you do so you should receive achievement after final game:) Ok for the freethrow one, all you have to do is shoot 90 percent but with a minimum of 100 shots attempted, after achieving 90 percent just quit out and save vip. It also works if you start a quick game as it saves your vip for some reason.

Anyways, i just wanted to pass this on as this has been one of the most frustrating achievement games for me. Many hours invested, but i must add i love college bball. Hope this helps, and Happy Hunting:)