The Clock Room

heinstach

Haven't solved this one out yet. However, a wall in the Clock Room has 6 columns of text. Deciphering the symbols, the columns read:

1: EVER END

2: SPACE DOES IT

3: OUTSIDE OF

4: THE SPACE

5: AND SPACE AND

6: ALL OF TIME

Perhaps it could be useful!?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm missing the gray and blue one. I'm currently trying to change the time of my xbox. It may works. But i'm still figuring out the right times.

...or i'm completely wrong...

EDIT! THIS IS IT!

One cube is 6am

Edit#2 was my last one there, so i cant help with the others...

Edited by Tenreth

I think the clock spits out 3 anti-cubes total. I have all the cubes, but the grey hand is still going in my game. I've literally sat at that place for a few hours. That thing barely moves.

Aw it only has 3? I'm missing two anti-cubes and I'm just waiting for the green hand to move around, it's currently at the 11 position.

So what other anti-cube am I missing? The only rooms I haven't got gold on are: Security Question room, weird black monolith room and the owl statue in the graveyard area. The one where all the owls flock to at night.

I'm missing the gray and blue one. I'm currently trying to change the time of my xbox. It may works. But i'm still figuring out the right times.

...or i'm completely wrong...

EDIT! THIS IS IT!

One cube is 6am

Edit#2 was my last one there, so i cant help with the others...

Which color was it?

Aw it only has 3? I'm missing two anti-cubes and I'm just waiting for the green hand to move around, it's currently at the 11 position.

So what other anti-cube am I missing? The only rooms I haven't got gold on are: Security Question room, weird black monolith room and the owl statue in the graveyard area. The one where all the owls flock to at night.

I can't even remember at this point. The game has melted my brains. I have the green, red, and blue hands done from the clock. I'm fairly sure the green one is a cube, either that, or it's the owl. I'm not sure what the owl had. I sort of zipped in and autolooted the place.

security question and black obilisk = bonus cubes

owl-area = no cube

i'm stuck at 31/32 anticubes aswell... plus i'm missing that classroom (town where it rains)

I think it was the gray one. I've started at noon and then increased the time, while the grey slightly moved

Edited by Tenreth

So if the only rooms that aren't gold for me contain bonus cubes, where the hell is my missing anti-cube? :(

I noticed a lot of people were wondering about the monocle/boiler room from the first area, but when I checked, my monocle room has always been gold...

Has my game glitched it or is there something apart from a chest in that room?

So if the only rooms that aren't gold for me contain bonus cubes, where the hell is my missing anti-cube? :(

I noticed a lot of people were wondering about the monocle/boiler room from the first area, but when I checked, my monocle room has always been gold...

Has my game glitched it or is there something apart from a chest in that room?

I recall doing a rotation puzzle in there based off of the direction of the fezes in the painting on the wall. I got a cube from it.

Can't figure it out... :(

Up Left RT Jump LT Left Jump Down - 3 times?

It took me a few tries. I was too used to doing the ones that are written on their sides, so I ended up using the ones that are vertical on the board. I'd tell you my notes, but there's pages and pages of LB R RB L D U J LB RB. :X

EDIT: I've read that there's 33 anti-cubes for some reason.

Edited by Auburok

does anyone know a time for the grey hand? it hasn't seemed to move in over 2 hours.

also, if you're missing cubes, they're not in the monolith or naming rooms. i'm not sure what gets unlocked there (though i can make a good guesstimate,) but i already have 64 cubes, and i'm still missing the grey hand one. if you're having trouble with the monocle room fez piece, after much frustration i discovered it's the position of the fezes on the heads, not the direction they're facing.

No cubes appeared at 5pm for me.

I don't know when I got the red one, but I just got blue (5:13pm EST), but I doubt that's an important time. Got the green cube at 5:30pm (EST).

White's on its way, at like the 11 o' clock position (or around there).

Having said that, I reverse the messages from the first post and came up with this:

All of time and space, and the space outside of space; Does it ever end?

Not sure what it would mean though.

Edited by MoldyClay87
Have gotten the Blue and Green cubes since original post.

Just got the gray clock cube, i think its on a 24 hour per tick prossess i just changed the date to one day ahead and got it i guess it could also be based off when you started the game since my green cube was 7pm

in the end your ultimate goal is to get the hand pointing at 12 o'clock

No cubes appeared at 5pm for me.

I don't know when I got the red one, but I just got blue (5:13pm EST), but I doubt that's an important time.

Green's almost there. White's on its way.

Having said that, I reverse the messages from the first post and came up with this:

All of time and space, and the space outside of space; Does it ever end?

Not sure what it would mean though.

It seems the times are different for everyone, which kind of sucks.

Also the text is just philosophical talk that I suppose is just about the video at the end of the game, I won't spoil it as it seems some people still haven't done it.

My Clock's gray hand is at 1:00. Since it seems that the gray hand runs on a 24-hour tick system, I would have to wait a very long time to get this last cube. How exactly do I go about setting the system time (backwards one day) to get the last cube to appear? I have read that acquiring a cube while not connected to XboxLIVE will keep the cube from registering on the leaderboards. Is there a way to set the time, get the cube, and maintain an accurate cube count on the leaderboards?