Bonus Objective Help Thread

Nozza

I thin we could do with this for now. Need help on one of the Objectives, simply post here. Feel free to post your tips/tactics as well.

For example: I just got stuck on 2/3 of the first course. Simply because the thing stated "Silver Opponent' and in the actual race there is a fully clothed silver racer... Plus he's the fasted, so it made perfect sense. Seems like I was wrong and it was actually do to with the 2nd place silver medal runner!

Either way, post your Objective headaches and hopefully it'll save some forum clutter!

• 3 weeks later...
As Maka says you can keep doing the same course to get the bonus objectives.

The easiest and quickest course is amazon jungle 3. Unlock the split path and then keep on doing that course until you have enough bonus objectives. It takes 1 minute per race and is by far the easiest method.

I'm not going for the achievement, I was just trying to complete all of the individual objectives and this is the only one I'm having difficulty with. Thanks anyway.

Is there any easy way to do the 2nd objective on Pirate level 5? It requires getting a silver medal or better with at least 12 stars.

For me on these lame objectives is take a trial run and find the 12 easiest stars to get within the time limit for silver or whathaveyou per level, and just take it slow and try and plan your route. Sorry I can't give you a video or anything and only advice.

• 2 months later...

Impossible Bonus Objective?

Level: Egypt, Expert 1* Flip-flop Floor

Course Bonus Objective 2nd of 3: For 4 extra stars, finish with a silver or better and grab 16 stars.

Silver time on this level is 1:13. No way in hell is that possible (grabbing all 16 stars and finishing within that time). I'm thinking that they meant to put bronze there (3:09). A time that at least seems somewhat attainable. I've beaten all objectives up to this point and it sucks that this glitch will keep me from completing them all.

And yes I know you can be cheap and repeat an easy one over and over for the achievement.. but what's the fun in that?

Edit: I see pretty much the same problem with the other new level: Egypt, Expert 2* Glass Asp Canter. Course Bonus Objective 3rd of 3: For 6 extra stars, finish with a silver or better and grab 14 stars. Again, impossible. Silver is 1:16 on this level. Looks like again they meant to put bronze (3:12) as the requirement. Hope they realize this and fix it sometime soon. Would hate to leave those objectives unfinished (especially because it's a mess up on their end).

Edit 2: Seems I may have spoken too soon. Looks like the rewinds are going to have to be used for those 2 and 1 on the 5th pirate level. Didn't even cross my mind because I haven't used them up to this point. A shame there's no other way. Oh well.

Edited by BadBoyKillah89