Jesus, how many times do I have to tell you people? Advertising your YouTube channel on the forums IS NOT ALLOWED. Clan recruitment is also a blatant disregard to the forum rules.

If you're not going to spend even a minute to read the forum rules, then don't bother posting on this site. We don't want you if you can't read.

Says the guy with the Twitter link

There's nothing wrong with having a link to your YouTube channel, Twitter account, etc. in your signature. There IS something wrong with flat-out advertising your YouTube channel and clan recruiting on the forums. Normally I'd give new users the benefit of the doubt, but this is just too much. If they had spent even a minute reading the rules, they'll see that advertising your YouTube channel and clan recuiting isn't allowed on here. Posting a link in your signature is okay, but advertising and asking for subs and likes and to join a clan isn't.

Edited by FatalDeathSG45

There's a difference between a new user just registering and blatantly advertising a YouTube channel and having a social network link in a signature.

There's nothing wrong with having a link to your YouTube channel, Twitter account, etc. in your signature. There IS something wrong with flat-out advertising your YouTube channel and clan recruiting on the forums. Normally I'd give new users the benefit of the doubt, but this is just too much. If they had spent even a minute reading the rules, they'll see that advertising your YouTube channel and clan recuiting isn't allowed on here. Posting a link in your signature is okay, but advertising and asking for subs and likes and to join a clan isn't.

Thank you fellas. But seriously..... PLEASE VISIT MY TWITTER AND FOLLOW!!!!!