Need 5000 miles Do it AFK

ok like i thought all you have to do is play the career and do sone online racing maybe some cruising and basically have fun playing the game. Im at 4.8k now.

P.s.

Do you think that this isnt a stupid post?

just got this game and as usual i came here for help in getting some achievements. and i see there are still some stupid post's like rhsdc's above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After recently discovering this website im on a hunt to get my first 1000G from a game, and MCLA is what i have elected as it seems the easiest for a 'begginer' achiever.

I was trying to get this achiemvnet using the method #1 gave, although every time i start it there the cops come and bust me... is there a way around this or at least somewhere on the map where the pigs don't roam?

right wht you do is either go into map editor or start a online cruise

tht way the police are gone and your free to try and do this achievement.

• 4 weeks later...

i have around 2500 miles driven and am just getting it the normal way but this is a good way to boost. i have 84% story complete and i just keep doing missions and freeway races. also if you go around on the freeways around the whole map(not cutting in the middle freeway) it gives you about 10miles and if you use a cobra concept it takes about 3 or 4 min to get around the whole thing at least for me it does

After recently discovering this website im on a hunt to get my first 1000G from a game, and MCLA is what i have elected as it seems the easiest for a 'begginer' achiever.

I was trying to get this achiemvnet using the method #1 gave, although every time i start it there the cops come and bust me... is there a way around this or at least somewhere on the map where the pigs don't roam?

Private online cruise or race editor :)

• 5 weeks later...

So to me it is one thing for someone who has played this game for awhile to use this method. I can totally understand that after awhile you ujust want to be done. What bothers me is those that do not play at all and just do this at the very beginning. Why even bother to get the game if you're not going to even try and play it?

This thread is old now (like the game), but I really don't understand why people go to an xbox360 achievements website (designed for boosting/tips on finishing achievements) and bitch and moan about people using tricks to accomplish menial tasks. Is it just me or is that total hypocrisy? If they weren't looking for ways to finish achievements, then they wouldn't have found these threads, or this site. Am I right, or am I right?

Hi all, thanks for this guide. I made a new Video for the People who have trouble with the guide ;) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ph3xFB2k6s]YouTube - Midnight Club L.A. Achievement Have Car, Will Travel ( 5000 Miles ) Guide[/ame]

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just host a cruise on xbl and there wont be any cops. you can also set it to not have traffic.

• 2 months later...

Man i can see how hard this would be :S assuming that the speed in the game is exactly the same as real life, driving a saleen s7 at top speed in the freeway would get you around 230miles per hour which means you need to drive well over 9 hours non stop. The speed you lose while turning or crashing makes this task even more daunting O_o

• 5 months later...

Has there been any easier tips to getting this?

I fell off the map continuously when I was using create a race editor placed myself near a corner & was wondering if it would count the falling non-stop as miles driven?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...