Pile of s!!t!

I'm downloading the trial as I type this to see how this game plays and if it compares to ACs in the past. If there is a general similarity I will probably end up buying this game. Can you please elaborate on your statement: "this just is utter utter SHIT! Played the trial and tells you NOTHING!" Particularly, what did you mean by "played the trial and tells you nothing?"

What about metal gear solid peace walker and resident evil revelations? Those 2 were ported from hand helds and those are amazing games.

Oh yeah on topic you have something in common with the trial if it tells you nothing because you also told us nothing.

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

Some people are just too hard to please, did you honestly expect a game to the quality of ACIV:BF?

Regardless of Assassins Creed: Liberations PSVITA origins it's still a good game, and it holds up well in HD.

I would have loved a next gen version of this game on Xbox One, but it's nice UbiSoft made the effort anyway!

I just played the trial, and it told me to find a recruiter, kill and loot them. It Also "told" me that the graphics in HD were actually pretty good on the 360. It ALSO told me that I would be playing a female with 3 personas, and that the game basically plays like the main Assassin's Creed games... so yeah. Just from the trial I figured out what the game looked like, and how it was probably going to play... pretty sure that is all a trial is supposed to do.

ive played many AC games and this is the worst one

i do wish ubisoft would allow the players to

choose there own difficulty

there are hardcore casual and n00bs so let us decide

also Ezio is a much better main character

also i hate how we get a AC every year

id love a new Prince Of Persia for this year

BTW im a moaner not a hater

i like ac2 plus brotherhood and reverlations

not like this or AC1

not played 3-4:dance:

ive played many AC games and this is the worst one

also Ezio is a much better main character

also i hate how we get a AC every year

id love a new Prince Of Persia for this year

BTW im a moaner not a hater

i like ac2 plus brotherhood and reverlations

not like this or AC1

not played 3-4:dance:

prince of persia for the win. hell id even love a hd remake of prince of persia 2 warrior within, man i loved that game, never got a chance to play pop the two thrones they could throw that in and make it a hd collection.

I agreed Graphics seem bit slight better than PS Vita but not almost "WOW" from AC IV Black Flag. Graphics look somewhere like PS Vita version and some look like from AC III.

Great story. Gameplay is okay and felt like recycle gameplay from AC's main series.

Aveline is brilliant character. I love her. She became one of my favourite female video game characters now. She is cool and her personal. :)

I like her very much as female assassin. Coolest!!

Achievements. Ouch easy pea!!! Lol

I disagreed with Host posted. Game is not that bad. Game is just good but graphics weren't great and gameplay felt recycle from AC main series. Like I explain top. :)

prince of persia for the win. hell id even love a hd remake of prince of persia 2 warrior within, man i loved that game, never got a chance to play pop the two thrones they could throw that in and make it a hd collection.

i think ps3 got a POPHD collection

i had to keep my ps2 games

liked the WW best

TFS is great even if im still early in the game

:p

i think ps3 got a POPHD collection

i had to keep my ps2 games

liked the WW best

TFS is great even if im still early in the game

:p

Yeah warrior within was awesome easy my fave. The forgotten sands was oryt I jus felt it was short and I didn't really like the soul shaded cartoon one especially since they turned the ending into dlc....grrrr lol

I'll have to check for that collection tho when I get my ps3 back

I don't like Liberation much. The thing is though, I think I would have been less hard on it if I played it in its heyday, or at least immediately after playing AC3. Instead I booted it up after a week of nothing but Black Flag for Xbox One. Playing through that next-gen scale and clarity then booting up a Vita makeover probably didn't do the game any favours. That's just my opinion though.

I think that was the logic behind the introduction of Full Synchronization. Beginners can play at their own discretion and completely ignore these stipulations; returning/hardcore players can replay levels for the added challenge or even choose not to continue the sequence unless they adhere to Full Synch.

Edited by GrislyGrizzly

I don't like Liberation much. The thing is though, I think I would have been less hard on it if I played it in its heyday, or at least immediately after playing AC3. Instead I booted it up after a week of nothing but Black Flag for Xbox One. Playing through that next-gen scale and clarity then booting up a Vita makeover probably didn't do the game any favours. That's just my opinion though.

I think that was the logic behind the introduction of Full Synchronization. Beginners can play at their own discretion and completely ignore these stipulations; returning/hardcore players can replay levels for the added challenge or even choose not to continue the sequence unless they adhere to Full Synch.

Exact! simple:)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why people have been bitching about this, started today and for a port it's brilliant, I love the character, the story, and the graphics are impressive for what it is (a port). Yes it's nothing really new on the AC series, but that's no bad thing.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes AC.

I just finish it off and only missed the 100% sync achievement. It wasn't bad at all, really, and I rather enjoyed not having the story interrupted by Abstergo/Animus missions. My biggest complaint is that the collectibles are not tracked on the map and you have no way of knowing which ones you've already collected or which zone your missing collectibles are in. I literally spent two hours going to every Assassin coin location to find the last one.