360-compatible flightsticks

SeventhlevelX

does anyone know of any cheap ($50 or less) flightsticks that work with the 360 (and HAWX) and are fairly common in stores?

i know of the one by madcatz thats $50 at gamestop but thats near-impossible to find and i wont but the $10 arcade stick either. are there any PC ones that work? i dont care if there isnt a guide button as long as i can play the game.

does anyone know of any cheap ($50 or less) flightsticks that work with the 360 (and HAWX) and are fairly common in stores?

i know of the one by madcatz thats $50 at gamestop but thats near-impossible to find and i wont but the $10 arcade stick either. are there any PC ones that work? i dont care if there isnt a guide button as long as i can play the game.

Check out the thread I made it has a flight stick for HAWX

well, i just ordered it. it should be here by thursday. ill post about it when i get it.

btw, i was able to completly pay for it using stored credit on my edge card

Cool man I would be awesome if you could post some pics and do some kind of review for it so other ppl will see what it is like also and I'm glad to hear you could use your edge card to pay for it

Cool man I would be awesome if you could post some pics and do some kind of review for it so other ppl will see what it is like also and I'm glad to hear you could use your edge card to pay for it

yah, at the very least, i'll post some pics and a brief statement about if i like it. whether i write a review of it or not depends on if i can find time between the two profects i have due early next week.