Create Challenge issue

lecep

I'm trying to create a challenge on yourshapecenter website but I can't see any friends to select.

Basically, I want to create challenges with my wife. When I go to "my profile" info (yourshape website), I can see her on the right box ("your friends"), but I can't find her when I want to create a challenge. Actually, I can't see any list, not even an empty list.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Now my wife and I are having the similar issues, we both have friends with uplay and xbox live accounts. Friend lists don't work most of the times. There is no way to create a new challenge as the friend list is missing from the page. Leaving aside other problems like the system showing the wrong gender, country, calories count, etc

I guess we should just give them some time to fix the issues but it's frustrating seeing your information appear and dissappear with no reason.

Well lucky for some!

I've had Uplay since err... what's the first game Uplay came up for? Assassins Creed 1, 2?? Meh. Either way I've used it before.

I've been on Uplay with this game (Your Shape) & it recognises that I've used it before, showing the history of awards & things I've spent points on.

Yet I got to the website & apparently I haven't played the game. It just says "REGISTER YOUR SHAPE - We couldn't retrieve your game data...", fail.

My misses can't even sign in on the website! Again she's been on Uplay as well. Nothing!

I'm able to create challenges now. It even shows my friend list. But as soon as I close and reopen the website, the challenge is gone.

Other problem I'm seeing is in the game, at the main screen with the profile at the top left corner, it shows I'm achieving the goal (what goal ?) every single day. Apparently goals are not marked as complete when you finish them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I have two suggestions for all of you for this achievement. I don't know if these are for sure the ways to get it, but they worked for me. You guys try it out and see.

Okay so first of all I tried using Google Chrome for all of this.

I signed into the website and clicked the sign in button at the bottom.

"Sign-in with your Windows Live™ ID to see your XBox 360 friends in Your Shape Center

(not mandatory but cool)"

(After I did this it brought me to a page saying my GT was not linked. I just refreshed an it got me back to dashboard page.)

Now make your challenge on the page. You don't need to have a friend, just make sure you fill out the description too. (I actually made and deleted a challenge three times i think? Don't know if this has anything to do with it.) Now start up your Xbox and sign in and start playing. I played the virtual smash on medium. After I finished the session, the achievement unlocked.

Hopefully this works for other people too! Maybe we can separate out what it actually is that gets people this achievement.

Edited by DigitalNinjaLee

It worked for me!

I logged into the website (connected with windows live id) made a challenge of 100 calories. titled it "get achievement" described it as "trying to get achievement", stayed logged on online, loaded up virtual smash on easy, finished it (burned less than 10 calories not 100 obviously), and achievement popped... no friend needed.

thx Digital Ninja :-)

• 1 month later...