High Point Glitch

XZYOE

Sure you've not missed one? Or you've not gone to the view point but not actually synchronised?! LOLOL (i'm only joking....nobody is that stupid)

Sounds like someone is speaking from experience...

Anyway, to the OP; are you sure that you indeed got them all? When you're playing a specific memory block, it will only show you how many high points you had gotten for that block, not total. Same goes with the citizens. So you very well might have missed one along the way and not even realized it.

I wouldn't constitute it as stupidity though, but an honest mistake.

I've almost done it because I got distracted before I synced it. Probably having a conversation with my husband, he had just gotten off work, or something to that degree. Regardless, if you're not paying attention to the screen for a few minutes, then you turn back to your screen and dive off the High Point without realizing you hadn't synced it. As I said, honest mistake.

Luckily, in my case, I had seen the Synchronize option was still on my screen before I jumped.

I *almost* did it with that massive church in Rich District of Acre - got right to the top and rather than press 'synchronisation' i tried to climb the steeple (where the flag is) and failed, plummeting to my death =/

Still haven't reached the top of that steeple either....

Sorry for off-topic there!