Official Bitching Thread

First of all like to see the dumb shits make their "This game is not out yet" replies. Awesome. This game is bad. Really bad. Laggy as hell. Worse than any other mw. I know its dedicated and all but still as bad as Gears 2. How many times do you have to die behind your attacker to realize that the games a piece of SHIT!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a huge percentage of COD players would never dream of doing anything that approaches teamwork, but for christs sake do you have to play like such moronic assholes in special ops mode?

The point is to survive. Letting someone bleed out so you can get more kills is pointless.

Maybe you should get some friends or try talking to the random you get. If he doesnt talk or you know hes not what your looking for then leave and search again lol. Me and my friends use teamwork or we go lonewolf depending on our mood. Teamwork definitely gets you the win no matter what game your playing.

The lag for matchmaking was so bad at one point that my menu and guide wouldn't even work.

The maps are some of the worst in a Call of Duty game. Not to say there aren't some good maps, but most are trash.

I had that too a few days ago, I was like, fuck it. Different game.

I also agree that the maps are shit. Every damn map has a camp spot with direct line of site to a flag, a well trafficked area or a spawn. This makes playing my favourite gametype - Domination, a bitch.

There's so much camping in this game. It's fucking ridiculous. It's as if people can't be bothered to learn the maps and so just find the nearest hole or corner and set up a tent. Which is probably true.

Tempted to trade in MW3 for Skyrim after I get the 1000G. MW2 was better, this feels like MW2.5 The spec ops was boring, survival was fun but repetitive, the campaign was intense but short and the multiplayer is bad.

Edit: and also the adding buttons to your clan tag thing was ridiculous. I saw someone who's tag overlapped his gamertag so it was like brXerLBfadsfsDOWNdf killed you. Really?

Edited by xI WARFARE

yeah i experienced that once right b4 i moved so i havent been online for the past few days ( no internet). Is it still doing that?

It is, happened to me last night had to clear cache and reset to get it back to normal..ish. I hate how it infects the gameplay to, getting killed during <20fps is lame.

Sucks because then i have to go through that annoying as fuck 5 minute disc spin.

Well, apart from the maps just being "meh" reactions, my only big complaint is not a fault inside the game but the retarded 13-15 year olds inside the game.

I know they will never dissappear, but Jesus. The kids that gather up in S&D with one of their friends on my team, while the rest are on the other, and then have their big circle jerk at the end of every round when they're the only ones left, piss me off beyond belief. half the time these kids are crappy at the game, and their friend on our team reveals our positions. Please, just play the fucking game, and dont tell me at the end of the match I suck, when you're the ones that have to go low enough to desire a free 1000 points from your friends bomb plant every round. JEEZUS.

The menu 'lag' drives me batshit insane.

GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

/caps.

Seriously, these spawns are driving me ape shit! I thought Black Ops' spawns were bad, these are the worst spawns in a Call of Duty game, bar none. I could make an entire montage out of spawns that have me killed about 1 second later.

Add to that the fucking childish quitters that quit as soon as they start bad, when I'm trying to win every single game! Kids!

Also Black Ops had better Lobby system and intuition with regards to player cards. I want to see the stats of people in the lobby before I play and their recent games, so that I know what I am up against. I don't give a shit about the ranks people have achieved in previous CoD's. We should have an option to turn that shit off.

Finally, no cutscene or scenario after the credits. Wasted opportunity.

Apart from that, I'm enjoying the game.

Edited by Dr Popodopolus

Thank god there is a thread for this.

FUCKING DUAL FMG'S ARE GODDAM FUCKING BULLSHIT! WHAT KIND OF CUNT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE IF YOU RUN AROUND WITH FUCKING SECONDARIES? YOU ARE LIKE THOSE FUCKING G11 USERS IN MW2 WHO RAN AROUND WITH THEM WHEN THEY PICKED A SNIPER CLASS YOU STUPID, WORTHLESS, UN-SKILLED PIECES OF SHIT!

And the spawning? STOP SPAWNING ME NEXT TO THE FUCKING ENEMY 90% OF THEM TIME! THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF HAVING THESE MAPS IF YOU KEEP SPAWNING ME IN THE SAME GODDAM AREA NEXT TO THE WHOLE FUCKING ENEMY TEAM!?!?

Yer, I mad. I REALLY mad.

Seriously, this game in terms of innovation is far behind BO. The worst sin a shooting game can have is dying when it's not your fault, and this is what this entire fucking game is all about.

I was always on board with IW's but compared to BO this game pales in comparison.

Just some of the other issue's: Type 95, Buttons in Clan Tags (what are you, 5?), the maps (they all suck and and there's not a single safe zone in the map), Assassin pro, Final; Stand/Dead Man's Hand (seriously, people constantly complain about it and they still put it in? Really? Come on IW) and random shit exploding right next to me.

This isn't the worst game ive ever played but its' definately the most aggravating.

Edited by Lordvader178

Another thing i've noticed, for me at least, is on the Elite service when i view my recent Domination games that it only ever shows 1 flag capture or 0 flag captures even when it's like 5 flag caps. Stupid service.

I now tend to at least leave the killcam running because if i skip it instantly i'll more than likely spawn into someones scope.

It's fun if these things go your way.

Also seems like people are manipulating the game already. Just now, someone spawned 5 Hinds at once, they flew around in a squad and gunned down everyone except me (Blind Eye fuck yeah) Only wish I had my stinger as that would have been progress to Blind Eye Pro.

You're kidding, right? That's one of the new killstreaks, Strafe Run. Calls in 5 Helicopters in a V formation that sweeps the map, killing any enemies it sees. It's under the Assault Package.

Campers.

I've been called a camper a couple of times, but there is a difference between hearing someone coming and not being an idiot and running straight into their line of sight and just sitting round a corner for the whole game waiting for people to walk by.

If I hear someone coming, I'll usually hide and kill them when they pass me, then proceed on my merry way. That's not camping, it's just being sensible.

Also, people who play objective based games but don't attempt to complete the objectives. I hate how the scorecard only shows kills and deaths. In domination, it should show captures at least. The amount of people in kill confirmed who don't collect tags is irritating as well.

Fuck the commando lunge panic knife. I don't understand how you can run through a steady stream of AA-12 bullets, at least 3 to 4, and then get a one hit kill with a knife. Aiming takes a moderate amount of skill, even with a shotgun, but pressing the knife button once and letting the game lunge you 10 feet through the air is nothing short of miraculous.

Fuck the commando lunge panic knife. I don't understand how you can run through a steady stream of AA-12 bullets, at least 3 to 4, and then get a one hit kill with a knife. Aiming takes a moderate amount of skill, even with a shotgun, but pressing the knife button once and letting the game lunge you 10 feet through the air is nothing short of miraculous.

Weird, I can't knife anyone at all. As if the hit detection is off.

You guys all know how great the spawns are in MW3, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tylLKrIzaxs]Fantastic Spawning IW! - YouTube[/ame]

Note that I also spawned right in the middle of enemy territory, far away from my team, and also right in front of someone who just leaped in front of me.

Edited by Ice Car