The Weapons, Shields, Oz Kits, and Skins Trading Thread

roneraven

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to find a single one other than the one given to you by Springs. My best advice would be to quit out in Concordia and log in and out, checking the vendor each time and crossing your fingers while hugging your rabbit's foot and sitting on a horseshoe ;)

Good luck. Hopefully someone has one for you.

Does anyone have a shield at or around level 30 that grants Immunity to shock damage, not just resistance?

I'm getting the taste beat from me by Deadlift in TVHM. He only needs to look at me while thinking about electricity and my shield is depleted! Then 1 attack and i'm dead, if not as good as! :(

I don't have much, but i'll let you have my Orange Rocket Launcher in exchange if you want it. I'm getting desperate. It's level 29 and does just under 13k per shot.

EDIT: Nevermind, found one in a vending machine after saving and quitting about 500 million times. :p

Edited by Scotty

I have a lvl 20 Legendary Class Mod For Wilhelm. it's only +1 to the skills but would someone at that level.

3 or 4 grenade mods of varying levels from 10 - 22 including bonus package, four season and pandemic.

Also have the rocket launcher from the godzilla boss.

I'm looking for anything 30+ and a class mod for nisha.

I'm looking for a Lvl 35 Celestial Enforcer MOD for Wilhelm.

I have:-

Lvl 28 Bladed Torrent (Luneshine - 30% chance to ignore shields)

Lvl 25 Increas'd Zim

Lvl 31 fwap a Nukem

and a lot of good purple/orange gear I can dup for it.

GT: ST4RxKiLL3R .... will be appearing offline. Thanks :)

Which one is the celestial????? I have 2 of them not at my console at the minute so can't check them for you, 1 is a level 20 with +1 to the skills, the other is 31 or 33 can't recall exactly but is over 30 with +3 to the skills

got a lvl 46 legendary enforcer class mod, a lvl 45 hammer buster with 3% max shields luneshine, and some various other legendaries 45 and under... hit me up if looking to trade or dupe for something i have... looking for anything interesting at levels 45 plus (legendary nisha class mod, or nice jakobs damage, and two fer maggie is #1 priority) also just got a lvl 48 legendary gladiator class mod out of a vending machine :/

Edited by R3f1cul

looking for some lvl 50 gear primarily shields, legendary class mod for neisha,oz kits, and grenades... have most of the legendary jakobs weapons in some form on lvl 50 striker, skullmasher, maggie, hammer buster... also have several other legendaries... looking for anything i basically dont have or cant grind :/ GT:r3f1cul

I am looking for a shooting star that is around the lvl 30 mark (I'm lvl 33) as I have already done that quest line to get it, I also stuffed it up on another character.

I have a lvl 27 celestial lawbringer class mod, lvl 32 celestial gladiator class mod for trade. Also have a few legendary weapons around the 27 - 29 lvl for trade.

PM if you can help me out.

looking for some lvl 50 gear primarily shields, legendary class mod for neisha,oz kits, and grenades... have most of the legendary jakobs weapons in some form on lvl 50 striker, skullmasher, maggie, hammer buster... also have several other legendaries... looking for anything i basically dont have or cant grind :/ GT:r3f1cul
Long time, no see! Let me know if you want me to return the favour from BL2. I owe you a gun or two... :drunk