3 Online Wins Not Unlocking?

A friend and I have been trying to boost the online achievements by finding each other in ranked matches. I won the first game (full 9 innings), then won the next two via forfeit (actual forfeits, not just powering off the console). The guide says forfeit wins count towards the achievement, but it didn't unlock for me. Is this just a glitch, or am I not taking into account one of the requirements?

A friend and I have been trying to boost the online achievements by finding each other in ranked matches. I won the first game (full 9 innings), then won the next two via forfeit (actual forfeits, not just powering off the console). The guide says forfeit wins count towards the achievement, but it didn't unlock for me. Is this just a glitch, or am I not taking into account one of the requirements?

It will unlock after you play your next full ranked game.

i kinda had the same issue. I have 4 ranked wins in a row, but it didnt unlock, it shows in my carreer i am on a current 2 win streak, but for the last 7 days it shows a 4 win streak.... weird...

anyone have any suggestions for me?? I really dont feel like playing another match and risking my 2game streak if thats what I actually have....

Edited by nappster187

i kinda had the same issue. I have 4 ranked wins in a row, but it didnt unlock, it shows in my carreer i am on a current 2 win streak, but for the last 7 days it shows a 4 win streak.... weird...

anyone have any suggestions for me?? I really dont feel like playing another match and risking my 2game streak if thats what I actually have....

I don't think you have a choice. You're going to have to play a ranked game.

so heres the updated story...

I wo my first game, and the guy quit after the final out... no credit:

I won the second game and 3 game giving me 2 wins in a row:

played a third game w a friend( we got matched up) and won:

after that it showed only 2 wins in a row total, but 4 wins over the last 30 days.

played a fourth game in which the guy quit, making my streak 3 wins in a row, no achivement

played another game thinking it would unlock after that, and I lost, and no achievement.

How could that be?? now I have to start all over... any1 know why?

so heres the updated story...

I wo my first game, and the guy quit after the final out... no credit:

I won the second game and 3 game giving me 2 wins in a row:

played a third game w a friend( we got matched up) and won:

after that it showed only 2 wins in a row total, but 4 wins over the last 30 days.

played a fourth game in which the guy quit, making my streak 3 wins in a row, no achivement

played another game thinking it would unlock after that, and I lost, and no achievement.

How could that be?? now I have to start all over... any1 know why?

Because 2K Sucks.

daswheels did you win the game??? how many wins in a row did you have?

I won, and it was a 4 game streak. One thing I noticed was that right after I won the second and third games via forfeit, it said I only had a 1 game win streak (but said I was 3-0). A week later, right before playing the fourth game, it correctly said I was on a 3 game streak.

That's how Visual Concepts does their work. That's why on every one of their games, the opposing player can quit x number of games, play the next one for the win to unlock them all. They do it like that to make the testing process easier and quicker the closer the game is to submission.

I think the achievement is a bit glitchy. I got the achievement without even really earning it. The first game I played my opponent quit in the 8th inning even though he was winning. My second game my opponent lost his connection in the 5th inning. Finally my third game I actually completed and won. After that game I got the online win achievement and surprisingly the 3 win in a row achievement too.

I think the achievement is a bit glitchy. I got the achievement without even really earning it. The first game I played my opponent quit in the 8th inning even though he was winning. My second game my opponent lost his connection in the 5th inning. Finally my third game I actually completed and won. After that game I got the online win achievement and surprisingly the 3 win in a row achievement too.

yeah because if your opponent loses his connection during the game it automatically counts as a win for you.

What I'm gathering is that your final win must be a full game. Your 1st and 2nd can come from forfeits or disconnects, but you should wait until your profile says "Win Streak 2" before proceeding, which can take several hours to update sometimes.

And on top of that you have to make sure every game registers. To do that before you pick your team make sure your opponent's gt shows up on your recent players list.

I had a win streak of 4, completed 4 games without opponents quiting and all opponents registered and I still didnt get the achievement.

What does it say on your record? I don't know what to tell you maybe try clearing your cache. I don't know why it won't unlock for you 2k really sucks with online achievements they really need to cut those out of their games.

my record shows like 7-12 or something like that, my streak is L1 I think, nothing I can do now though, just gotta go for the 3 wins again.....

I think I've finally figured out the problem. I told you and many others wrong information. I learned this the hard way today with NBA 2k10. If you boost two wins/have 2 people quit early for any amount of games the achievement won't unlock until you WIN the 3rd game without quitting. You can't just complete it and have it unlock like I thought.