Combat Training Patches!

I'm sorry but I find it highly annoying that you have patched the ability to prestige in Combat Training when it is something you should have included in the first place. I understand some people exploiting this option so that they can apply emblems and titles that they would otherwise not have in regular multi-player but the prestige ability should be allowed. I know that this thread probably won't matter and I'll probably get bashed for either a lack of skill or something else said by someone who has never played with me but whatever I needed to vent about this most recent update.

I agree with you here. I get bored on multiplayer and i love combat training to keep me entertained occasionally. Im lvl 50 on it and now theres no reason to carry on playing it except for random fun.

IMO however i would prefer it if you can alter combat training so you can play it offline. So that when friends come over they can at least play splitscreen without actually going online and having fun killing dummies instead :)

I don't like the multiplayer and the gold guns were a nice glitch simply because I will never put nearly enough time into this game to get to fourteenth prestige let along fifteenth, meanwhile in Combat Training you can have fun with friends and either rape bots or test your skill against expert ones.

This game is turning out just like MW2 with its amount of glitches and patches no matter how long it takes to fix

I think it is great that they patched the combat training. Pisses me off when i have over six days played, and to see somebody with 1day played using golden guns. But i have a question. Why perstige in combat training?? You are playing against AI not other players. To me it seems pointless.

Extremely glad they patched this ridiculous glitch. My reasons are well documented in past threads on this topic so I'm not gonna go into them all again, but well done treyarch.

In all seriousness and genuine curiosity, how in the hell are you in any way at all affected by what a person does in the privacy of their own home? Especially when this act has absolutely zero affect on you whatsoever.

F'in fascists.

They should completly separate combat training from the multiplayer. So you can prestige , create your clan and emblem. That way you can experiment before the multiplayer and see which gun fit you best. I know at some point money ain't really a problem in multiplayer. But still I'm having fun playing combat training , now that I am lvl50 , it's just emptier

In all seriousness and genuine curiosity, how in the hell are you in any way at all affected by what a person does in the privacy of their own home? Especially when this act has absolutely zero affect on you whatsoever.

F'in fascists.

Because the prestiging in Combat Training was used to glitch prestiges in MP and who knows what else it could have lead too? I love how you call people fascists because they're glad a glitch has been patched...

Lmao at being labelled a fascist for being glad that this glitch has been patched haha.

Think before you type ffs

The fascist comment was a joke. Pull the stick out of your butt please.(<-also a joke)

Because the prestiging in Combat Training was used to glitch prestiges in MP and who knows what else it could have lead too? I love how you call people fascists because they're glad a glitch has been patched...

Now see I didn't know that. That's a legitimate reason for wanting it patched. I thought this glitch only allowed a person to prestige their combat training character, which would not affect anyone except the person doing it.

But that means that he would use it like that aswell?

Add prestiging to Combat training, its the only way to have a solid 4bar

I agree with you here. I get bored on multiplayer and i love combat training to keep me entertained occasionally. Im lvl 50 on it and now theres no reason to carry on playing it except for random fun.

IMO however i would prefer it if you can alter combat training so you can play it offline. So that when friends come over they can at least play splitscreen without actually going online and having fun killing dummies instead :)

I believe you can do this. In a FFA/TDM local match, you can add bots by editing the mode options and enabling enemies. And since it's a local match everything is unlocked.

Yeah if they dont patch combat training it would lead to yet more bs mods/idiots cheating for online stuff .

Thankyou someone with common sense, nearlly all the glitches so far have been because of Combat Training; Prestige glitching, gold guns, no class glitch, all this bs and yet people complain when its fixed because now they can't do a different glitch. I think the good outweighs the bad in this situation.

I don't like the multiplayer and the gold guns were a nice glitch simply because I will never put nearly enough time into this game to get to fourteenth prestige let along fifteenth, meanwhile in Combat Training you can have fun with friends and either rape bots or test your skill against expert ones.

This game is turning out just like MW2 with its amount of glitches and patches no matter how long it takes to fix

The Gold Camo becomes available for people who earn them... Just because you don't want to spend the time and effort doesn't mean that you should be able to glitch/cheat/hack and get them anyways. Yes, they should have set up offline Combat Training to include the option to Prestige. No, I'm not upset that they patched a part of the game code that enabled people glitch/cheat/hack in the online portion of the game.