Weapon maxing question.

Never Final

I had my scythe maxed about half way through the black throne and that was the only weapon I had used so far in the game. The gauntlet was a pain to level up because there are not enough stages to get it maxed by the end of the game, so you have to grind with it. Which is really annoying, traveling back in and forth between grind spots.

Make sure you use War's Glory because it "Drastically increases the amount of weapon experience gained" and this will help speed things up alot. Also, with the gauntlet tends to send foes 'flying' so I used the chaingun (not sure of actual name, never paid any attention to it) to pull the enemy back in for another round of gauntlet bashing and this way you do have to go chasing after every guy you knock away.

Hope that helps.

I'm not sure what the name of it is prob War's Glory as stated above, btu theres is on that helps level up weapons quickers and it definitly makes a difference. I think thou once you reach level 3 to 4, the max level, I'm pritty sure it takes longer but this guy above is wrong. I used a mix of all weapons and the gauntlet not untill before a little halfway about and im almost done. I'm also playing on hard thou and die alot so I think it keeps each EXP each time.