Best Method of Boosting Online (16/01/10)

Zanmato88

II RedDwarf II and Me boosted all the online achievements recently the most effective method we found for this was just getting in a lobby together, we used the map pack which ensured we got each other. Then we just exchanged surrendering. This is by far the most effective way of grinding out the victories.

Hey man, thanks for posting this, me and my friend were having trouble finding each other. How much does the Map Pack cost ?

480msp I believe. It helps a lot in the 90 odd rounds we did using the map pack we only once came across someone else. At a guess you should be able to get the 50 wins each in about 2 hours.

thanks for the advice im currently looking for a boosting partner for this game so knowing we can surrender wins def. helps.

If you're still looking, I'm interested. I just went back to the game this weekend (too bad I didn't see this post earlier) and am looking to boost. Let me know if you're still interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so if were looking to boost we either get the "tears of the hextadon" or "hammer of the infinite fate" i just got the game so if anyone wants to boost and they have either map pack message me, i will buy one of them so we can boost. If you dont have the map packs still message me and we can buy the same one together.

GT: Fantasychampion.

• 3 months later...