Save HUGE souls - use the forge!!

spyder2g

I haven't seen anybody else throw this up and I think it's a fairly new feature. At the end of every time you play, before you log off, warp back to the sanctum. Just pull up your map and press "X" to warp there. Now turn to the opposite side of the top champions - the path that goes to the endless dungeon - and before you go down the steps to all the doorways you will see a fire pit "forge". Equip your most expensive to repair and most used gear and press the button when prompted to repair. You'll get 2% fixed per hour for FREE on all your (equipped) gear!!

You also don't have to keep the game running while this is going on. While your character is still going thru the animation of repairing press start and select to save and quit. If you log back on 24 hrs later your stuff will be almost half repaired!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I'll definitely try this. I'll confirm if it works when I finally do it.

EDIT: Yep, the game tells you you'll get 2% condition per hour even when not playing. Sure enough, it worked like a charm. The game also says how much you repaired while away. Thanks again for telling me! This game doesn't really tell you how anything works or where things are so this was a help.

Edited by Voytek

• 3 weeks later...

Ascended says that 2% is repaired every hour, and after 25 hours, all of your equipped gear is repaired fully. However, the first time I used the forge for 25+ hours, I came back and found no repairs done (I almost think my armor was in worse shape). The second time, I think it helped a little bit, but not an incredible amount. I'm hoping to find that my equipment is fully repaired when I next logon to the game.

Checked back again today, to find that, once again, my armor has not been repaired in the slightest. Even worse, I found this thread:

http://www.signalstudios.net/forums/showthread.php?8145-Forge-Armor-not-repaired

I'm leaving my character on the forge, in the hopes that some armor will actually get repaired this time. It might work this time, considering that there was a content update, so maybe someone noticed this was broken.

However, given this is a freemium game, and they want you to buy soul packs, I wouldn't be surprised to come in again, and find nothing repaired.

Ascended says that 2% is repaired every hour, and after 25 hours, all of your equipped gear is repaired fully. However, the first time I used the forge for 25+ hours, I came back and found no repairs done (I almost think my armor was in worse shape). The second time, I think it helped a little bit, but not an incredible amount. I'm hoping to find that my equipment is fully repaired when I next logon to the game.

Checked back again today, to find that, once again, my armor has not been repaired in the slightest. Even worse, I found this thread:

http://www.signalstudios.net/forums/showthread.php?8145-Forge-Armor-not-repaired

I'm leaving my character on the forge, in the hopes that some armor will actually get repaired this time. It might work this time, considering that there was a content update, so maybe someone noticed this was broken.

However, given this is a freemium game, and they want you to buy soul packs, I wouldn't be surprised to come in again, and find nothing repaired.

It has always worked for me. Keep in mind that -

1. You need to leave the Sanctum for the repairs to become active.

2. 'Broken' items are never repaired.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...