Mini Game Locations?

emphar

Hey all,

I have now found all of the Mini Game locations. Below is a picture of them all. The Fast Flyer mini games must be done in order. Once you finish one, the next one will appear.

Thanks to GHOSTGUNDAM and SplinterRecon at this post on the xbox.com forums

Here is the FINAL and correct list:

1. Beginners Boost (01:15) - Downtown near Kitten #73

2. Industrial Haste (01:45) - Research Park near Kitten #1

3. Coast to Coast (01:10) - Central Business Island (near the end)

4. Suicide Slum Sprint (00:45) - East side of Kitten #3

5. Hyper Sector Scramber (00:37) - near Kitten #92

6. Escape Velocity (00:48) - near Kitten #84

7. Rush Hour (00:31) - near Kitten #47

8. Inner City Speed (00:31) - near Kitten #73, near Beginner's Boost, under the freeway overpass

9. Midtown Momentum (00:36) - near Kitten #25

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6666/minigamesvq7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Which two? The last two on the list?

Midtown Momentum is southern most fast flyer, just go to the location on the map and explore around, it really isn't difficult to find a big blue glowy thing.

Inner City Speed is a bit harder to find because it isn't that visible from above. Go to the location on the map and fly underneath the freeway overpass, follow it around and eventually you will find it.

• 2 weeks later...

#9 Midtown Momentum is not on my map anywhere. This is the only one left i have to do and according to the map above it shouldnt be that difficult to find. However ive been flying around for almost 1 hour and no minigame. I forgot to mention this game is not fun to play in any manner!

#9 Midtown Momentum is not on my map anywhere. This is the only one left i have to do and according to the map above it shouldnt be that difficult to find. However ive been flying around for almost 1 hour and no minigame. I forgot to mention this game is not fun to play in any manner!

Go to the southern shore of Metropolis and find the Bizarro/Superman statue.

From the statue go directly north whilst flying high up above the city.

Get roughly to the point on the above map and look straight down.

Now look for a glowing spot, you may have to go higher or lower but you should see it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The only thing that rellebugs me about this is that once youv;e completed one of the flyer missons it doesnt go away it just sits there so im flying looking for the other ones and ill see one at a distance ,,, rush over to it,,,, just to find out "OPPS!!!!, IVE ALREADY COMPLETED THIS FUCKING ONE <,,,, TIME TO WAISTE MORE OF MY FUCKING LIFE FInDING THE OTHER ONES"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I need help finding the locations of the last 2 FF I need, I looked and searched but I can't even find them, and I have no idea which ones I already did. Can someone please point out the following FF?

8. Inner City Speed (00:31)

9. Midtown Momentum (00:36)

Edit - I've looked everywhere anywhere near that damn green dot, still can't find them, I almost got the 12 hour achievement trying to find the damn things!

Edit - I have finally got it!! It will not pop up on your map unless you finish Inner City Speed, which is located under a bridge. FINALLY!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On the map, where are the following numbers?

#55 This one is under the blue dot next to #54. Look west, down the street next to some yellow newspaper dispensers still in sight of the Bizzarro statue.

#73 There's a kitten under the #1 green dot, so that's #73.

#84 This is under the #6 Green dot. It's located behind the buildings on the ground.

#92 Partially hidden under the #5 Green dot.

In the game,

Where is kitten #96?

[According to Owen H Brown ---"96 is WRONG, the kitten is further up the road behind three yellow newspaper dispensers."]

I can confirm, #96 is one block NE of the location on the map. It's on the ground behind the newpaper dispensers.

Edited by E vee dub

• 3 months later...