Achievement Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread (Co-Op Partners too)

A F 1 G 3

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have about 300g or so in this game. I need a little help. Just with the co-op ones, dollcatcher, philanthropist, and i guess some other achievements you might think will be easier with help. If anyone can help me tomorrow night with these id appreciate it. Im sure it wont take very long. Also, i dont have a mic. Its broken, but im sure we can get the achievements done anyway. If there is anything i can do to help out in return, im happy to do it. Thanks.

Gamertag is: danwithoutYou

Anyone feeling helpful enough to help me get The Dollcatcher and possibly The Gladiator and Combatant (I'm starting See The Future today so I might get those myself)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Rodney

Hi guys I'm new to the game and i was looking over ur guide and I don't have fable 2 pub games so if any1 can please help me get the completionist achievement (i.e. let me see you do it) they would be realllly hellping me out...also if they could help me get the co-op ones while theyr there its would be great too...

any help will be much appreciated

I do need the dolls but since i just started the game I don't have any to trade so i will go on the doll trading thread later on

If any1 can help please msg me GT: xon 8

Thanks a lot guys

edit: I am taking a break now from helping with achievements because I need to get involved with Mass Effect 2 this week!! After that, I'll be back to help out again and give away some nice goodies. I apologise for the one or two people who couldn't connect to me for some reason. :(

I will still help with general questions and stuff so if you have any, pm me or message me on xbl.

Edited by Disccordia

can trade the concierge.

How do you trade "The Concierge"? Do you have a hero with the last door still closed, or are you doing it after they're all open somehow?

I tried to help BlaZiNaNGeLx with it but it didn't seem to work, I had assumed that's because I had already opened them.

The achievements I need to complete this game are:

The Gargoyle

The Property Magnate

The Executioner

The Hoarder

The Completionist

The Dollcatcher

The Companions

The Double Threat

The Philantropist

Obviously I will do some of these myself but I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with the 3 xbox live ones, and also the completionist and the dollcather.

How do you trade "The Concierge"? Do you have a hero with the last door still closed, or are you doing it after they're all open somehow?

I tried to help BlaZiNaNGeLx with it but it didn't seem to work, I had assumed that's because I had already opened them.

id also would like to kno its my final achivie i need :(