Method To Reset Rank

KINGxSAINT

All credit goes to Crucible5 who posted it in the middle of another thread were most people will never see it, and I want to confirm this works like a charm I was Elite and reset to recruit. Guide in blue!

RESETING YOUR RANK IN R6V2! (at your own risk).

1. Start up your 360, but do not sign into any accounts/gamertags.

2. Load up Vegas 2.

3. Press start at the main menu.

4. Now at this point the Character Creation screen will pop up with a message saying you will not be able to save because you're not signed in etc. Press A and then B to cancel back to the main menu.

5. Press your guide button and sign into your desired account/gamertag. As soon as it has signed in, press the guide button to close the dashboard blade and then press start directly after (quickly).

6. This will take you back to the character creation screen with the same message about not being able to save. The only difference is, you're signed into your account/gamertag you wanted reseting. Then all you have to do is select your gender, face options and hit accept. Job done.

Hope this helps you out!

Thanks a lot to Crucible5 for posting this, just wanted to make a thread were everyone could see it as for mentioned.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidentally found this out when only finding red dot games i decided to check my nat settings, so i do the check it signs me out then i load up vegas, sign in and blamo my rank is reset, my aces and weapons and everything are gone (checkpoints still there luckily)the only thing is i did not want it to as i was nearly lieutenant, at least i got my 10 g for the pfc, now i have to get to elite before the official rank resets which are rumoured for april 4th, damn :(

Thanks a lot to Crucible5 for posting this, just wanted to make a thread were everyone could see it as for mentioned.

Thanks, i wasn't sure if I should of created another thread or not. You're right though, not many probably wouldn't of seen it in another thread.

Also if anyone is worried about losing what kills you have towards your achievement progress, for example kill 100 people with such and such. This method only resets your rank and leaves your achievement progress intact.

can you do this offline so you can keep your elite rank?

No, unfortunately your rank is tied in with your gamertag.

worked perfectly...now if only that damn Realistic achievement would get a fix

i dont understand the problem with this, i beat the game single player by myself and i got the achs, problems arise and the programming gets funky if you PLAY COOP FOR SOME OF THEM, so just dont play coop and play through it single player