Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to boost nearly all the multiplayer achievements on this game. I also downloaded "The Dope Bag" add-on so I can boost those as well. I am on EST -5:00 (New York City time). Send me a message so we can set up a time. Would love as many players as possible on this one. thanks and happy boosting. -j

I'm looking for serious boosters interested in the leaderboard achievements. I've got one friend already so we need two other people or, ideally, one other person with two 360's, two gold accounts, and two copies of the game.

This is the way we boost:

Gametype: 3 rounds, 7 minutes each on Withdrawal

Each match one person will be winning all three rounds. The other three players will help kill the enemies/collect the money then, after all the enemies are dead, drop all the money for the winner to collect. Provided everyone else is alive at the end, one of the other players will betray another so that the winner can get a traitor kill, and then the winner will kill the third guy so that he can escape as a traitor (which apparently ranks you up faster). At the end of the third round before the winner escapes the people losing quit out so that their rank goes down. Here's the issue though - if everyone quits then the game ends and the winner gets nothing so if we have four players then someone is going to have to take the loss and derank a little. This is why ideally one person has two accounts so that that account can always take the loss.

This method will work towards 200 sessions, 50 wins, 50 wins as a Merc, 100 traitor kills, and $150 million.

Edited by dakisbac

• 3 weeks later...

Will be online this weekend in the mornings, UK time.

Looking to get "Family Member" "Some" "Sweet Revenge" "Cash Addict" "Mercenary" "Rush Hour" "Perfect Split" "Celebrity" "True Elite" as well as DLC achievements "Drug Lord" Ninja Looter" "Front Runner" "Steal From The Poor" "Put it in Your Pipe"

Achievements - 9

Total GP - 345!

Anybody wanting the same or anything for any other game I will gladly help out, please add me. Cookman86

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody interested in getting the online achievements, every time I join a game all everybody does is try to kill each other, and it's not very enjoyable. Anybody want to actually complete the heist? Just send me a friend request

Gt - Govna10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Im looking to boost pretty much all the online achievements plus the dope bag dlc ones, I have 2 consoles and 2 copies of the game, (possilbly a 3rd console if I can find an old tv for it!) So im looking to find someone to boost these with, Im serious about boosting these so I will help you boost these too.

Message me if interested gt: bnplews